Reviews for Slummin' in Paradise
Anon chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Wow, I must be on the better side of fanfiction. I really like how the story is progressing, and the references seemed accurate (according to me, but then again, I'm not really studying Psychology :P)

Please update soon!
Redsparrow3 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
I really like this story!

Could u pls finish it?

That would be awesome :)

Great job

Sincerely the red sparrow3
Woahnessness chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
It's high time Laszlo had a bit of the limelight, besides being in there for about ten seconds in the whole film he managed to become my favorite of them all.

You're a fantastic writer, the first chapter was filled with lovely imagery and the second chapter was pretty funny. I'd love to see where you plan on going with this.

All in all, I love it. Please update soon, or at least continue.
RedRose2012 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Interesting start.

It's good to read about a different character for a change. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter :)
I.D.Gr chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wonderful writing as usual!

'From his bedroom walls, to his furniture, and then to the (surprisingly ordinary) use of paper. He even experimented with one of his sister's dresses...' I love that part. I can perfectly imagine a little Talullah chasing after Laslo at the sight of a paint stain on her dress.

I do also appreciate your attention to detail with the 'Anderson Laboratory' bit. And, of course you leave us at such a cliffhanger! Who was born with a pencil in their hand? Hmmm.. I was going to say Walt Disney, but upon googling it, it's the author himself isn't it? (COUGHwilliamCOUGHjoyceCOUGH)