Reviews for Weirdness at Waverly Academy
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 18 . 5/13/2018
If Megan knew it was Nancy then why ask Nancy who was speaking and how would she know it was Nancy Drew. I didn't get it... True caller?
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 17 . 5/13/2018
Finally Nancy behaving cleverly
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 13 . 5/11/2018
Oooo go Nancy!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 10 . 5/11/2018
I can't stop giggling
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 7 . 5/11/2018
High School is full of Drama most of the time started by ppl who have waaaay too much time on their hands and are immature. Come on Nancy
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 6 . 5/11/2018
Pff Ha Ha Ha god! Hilarious
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 5 . 5/11/2018
I hated Izzy more than i hated Corine actually
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 4 . 5/11/2018
Yea Nancy Keeps doing everyone's chores in EVERY Game. I know it's to keep the players entertained i guess but still...
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 3 . 5/11/2018
Captain Queen of Awkward
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 5/11/2018
Oh my god! Arglefump really! Wow! You are into fanfic. Wow I know I am gonna enjoy this story already then. I have been watching your Nancy Drew videos for almost 5 years now and I recently watched Everything Wrong with Nancy Drew Warnings at Waverly Academy loved the fact you kept emphasizing on Corine and Izzy as the Wrong part and Also George being Paige ha ha. I'm currently researching your livestream of Phantom Of Venice and gonna watch the Hardy Boys Treasure on Tracks.
Guest chapter 66 . 12/11/2014
hilarious! loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Love it! I'm a HUGE fan! Keep on writing!
kayleigh.shelton.5 chapter 22 . 3/5/2014
When ever you told us what was in the diary, as I read I just kept having flashbacks to you helping me solve some of those puzzles.
Guest chapter 44 . 1/2/2014
I laughed so hard at this! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Yay! Micheal! Ahahahahahahahaha! I know your name.