Reviews for Weirdness at Waverly Academy
sadiegrl chapter 46 . 8/24/2012
Hmmmm, suspicious :/ And Corine is totally in denial.
sadiegrl chapter 45 . 8/24/2012
Good going Nancy, Mel knows your secret. Not to worry though. I doubt she would tell anyone :)
sadiegrl chapter 44 . 8/24/2012
She ran out of Mel's room, dashed through the hallway, then flew down the stairs. To be more accurate, she tripped and fell down the stairs, but it kind of looked like flying. Either way, she ended up at the Snack Shack.

*facepalm* _

It is a magical oven Nancy. The same people who made your magical notebook made this as well.
sadiegrl chapter 43 . 8/24/2012
Ned has the right idea, Nancy. Do your job for once, and no cheating :P
sadiegrl chapter 28 . 8/24/2012
Leela, just ignore Nancy's invisible wall comment. It will just hurt your brain trying to figure it out. And Nancy sure is a sore loser (and verrry scary *nervous laugh*).
sadiegrl chapter 27 . 8/24/2012
She went to the computer and searched for "Rachel's math notebook", but no results came up.

Nice try, Nancy. Doesn't hurt to cover all your bases. And sometimes solutions to our problems are that easy, Nancy. Some people fail to use the simplist methods or straight forward answers to solve them :)
sadiegrl chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
"Now it's unlocked," Nancy said, smugly.

Nancy! You should be ashamed! *points in a random direction* Go in your corner and feel shame. Anyway :) I love all the second chances that she get's and she continues to abuse them _
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
wow...even on ff nancy is still stupid as ever...
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
"I am NOT a loser!" Corine shouted through the wall.

Nancy and Mel were silent for a moment.

"Guys?" Corine shouted. "You...you still like me, right?"

THIS is what the whole story should be! cuz that was just plain HILARIOUS! *giggles*
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
dun...DUN...DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
*FALLS OFF CHAIR LAUGHING* IF ONLY *GASP* THIS HAPPEND IN THE GAME!

btw i love how u used original dialougue..u should use it more oftrn...
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
EVEN THO IZZY'S MEAN SHE'S STILL MY FAV CHARACTER IN THE GAME!
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
i think we all do nancy...and what i dont get is why rachel needs extra help. she technically already HAS extra help..bbut i dont want to spoil the game... BUT THIS CONFUSES ME SO MUCH PLEEZ PM ME WITH WHAT U THINK!
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
i love Nancy's spunkiness and major sarcasm! i se was like this in the game they would be so much more fun!
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Trust me, the last thing Nancy Drew needs is more Facebook requests.

OMIGOD i was laughing so hard here!
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »