Reviews for Against His Better Judgement
serenityselena chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
great story :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Is it just me, or all the new teachers at Hogwarts going to be Gryffindors? Wherever will they get new Heads of Houses from when Sluggy, Flitwick, and Sprout pass on? Amazing how that apprenticeship program is accepting only the Right Stuff. Not political at all.

But I do like the story, heh!
PlutonaDewade chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
awesome!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Nightscurse chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I really liked this... :3 cute with humor!
olciak123 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
:) I liked it
inermis chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I liked how Rita was there all along, it was a nice twist at the ending!
sexyfrog18 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
like it
Pentagraham-crackers chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
roflmao i'm not even kidding. good job lol
KrazyKimmy chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
ZOMG.

That. Was. Amazing.

How- how the hell can you write so good?

More! another chapter! Another 'date- awkwardness at Hogwarts- SOMETHING! Seriously- that was frikking amazing! :DDD
notjustme22 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Very nice! I had not realized that it was THAT special beetle though looking back it's quite obvious. Will there be an update for Proof of Life?
sirius-dorkis010 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I SERIOUSLY enjoyed this! It was SO well-written, especially the dialog...which is always my favorite part to read and write, and your dialog was seriously delightful to read. LOVED your Harry. Thanks for giving us quality :D Although, I don't know if it should have been rated M?
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
The ending was brilliant. And you nailed the tone of the two character perfectly. I especially liked Harry's musings about Snape, how he is a study in contradictions. That whole paragraph was very astute. Also, I enjoyed how you mixed in humor as well. Harry's insistance that the Universe likes Snape and that he can speak for the Universe because he is the Chosen One, made me smile. As usual, your writing is well worth the reading. Thanks for sharing!
Belladonna1185 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011