Reviews for The Smiling Monster
Kel chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
Curious AU you have here. I doubt you'll write more but I'll keep an eye on this anyway - perhaps I'll pleasently surprised.
Seto-fan1 chapter 10 . 10/17/2015
Any chance of a continuation of this story?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
Was he this bad in cannon
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
U paste please
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
Wow can't believe h said that also what happened to him not always puting others before bhimself
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
So is he an ashikabi and do the others stay at the end
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
It's kinda weird that the school only has one entrance exam a year
jugar38 chapter 10 . 3/21/2015
aahhhhhhhhhhhhh! please write more chapters for this story, also please at some point have miya learn about karasuba being his sekirei and then have miya go on a murder spree and kill all of the other sekire and live happily ever after with minato please and thank you
Axcel chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
It would be interesting if Minato's strength of will when doing the right thing (which we see often in the manga) overrides Karasuba and subordinates her to him. She'd probably get off on it.
Axcel chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
From what I recall, wasn't Takehito killed in an accident in the MBI labs and that event prompted Miya to flee with Seo's help? Their escape also enabled several other Sekirei to escape. Takehito and Miya didn't have an intimate relationship, she was just so...messed up in the head that she figured that a man and a woman doing things together (the adjustments and experiments) was what husbands and wives do. I doubt she really knew what marriage was until after her escape. So, why do authors act like they were an actual couple? She respected him and he was her emotional/psychological anchor.
Madgormley chapter 10 . 1/15/2015
Excellent story so far keep the updates coming
ethan.lukkar chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Lord Sigfry chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Ah, thar she goes.
Lord Sigfry chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Ramen is delicious, whatchu talkin' 'bout woman?!

Also, where is Matsu? No.2?
MalevolentDarkness16 chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
This chapter is outstanding! I've read your other chapters and I absolutely love this story. I love everything you've done and it is simply fantastic! Please keep updating; I must read more!