Reviews for Running in Circles
Perfect, really ;)
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Cute story :)
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Okay Mad this was flawless. The way you wrote it, your words, the spelling and grammar, the imagry, the way it all played out, and just your Molly and Lysander in general.

I competely and totally loved this! You're such a good writer crey I'm jelly.

My favourite line:

"Her eyes are always full of searching for something more, for something beyond the restraints that hold them, for a world larger than their small wizarding society."
thelilacfield chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Oh wow...wow

I don't think I have words...

This was amazing! I loved it. I always love your writing, but this was extra-specially amazing!
Macbeth Mouse chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
What was this I just read here? Honestly, I just sat down through this entire thing and read it in one sitting, because it was just that good. Your characterisations of Molly and Lysander are amazing, and I think I've found my new OTP ;)

Great, great, great story! I really enjoyed reading it.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow. Molly was fabulous here - not like how I envision her at all but I love her as Slytherin!Molly and I like how there was pretty much no mention of Percy and how she was his daugter blah blah blah. It really fit with her being her own person. I loved the "black coffee with 3 sugars" thing because it just fit her so well, and I loved every single one of her interactions with Lysander, whom I also liked quite a lot.

The one thing I will say is that I thought your Rolf seemed a little... Off, as a character, like not quite realistic, but other than that, this was amazing. I liked the Lorcan and Ly brother relationship and I loved the line, for whatever reason, about the awkwardness of Rolf sitting on the couch where Ly had kissed so many girls. Nice job with this; you wrote your OTP beautifully.

(In other news, this is the first time ive signed onto /reviewed a fic in months... I miss u :( and all the other NGFs, so tell them all hi for me?) :)
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Just...wow. This was just sosososo amazing, Maddy. Just...it made it fall in love with Mollysander all over again. I loved the way you wrote Molly and Lysander was just so Lysander and gah, this was brilliant. Totally and 100% genius. Your writing is outstanding!
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I absolutely love this piece! This is lovely! :) I love how you made Molly a Slytherin who was quite dark, and protective of herself, and didn't want to let anyone in. I think you characterised her extremely well, and I love all of her lines, her personality really shone through. It was really cute how she was quite tough on the outside, yet on the inside she was softer, a writer. Any writer is pretty epic :) Especially you.

I absolutely love your writing style! Its just beautiful to read, and I really enjoyed reading this! I"m putting you on author alert because I need to read more of your stories or I will die! Okay, maybe thats a little over the top!

I love the relationship between Lysander and Lorcan, how they're brotherly, and they love each other, but they've also got a little bit of rivalry in there, but more jokey than violent. I love how you've made Lysander, good at noticing details. It made me think of him as like the guy in the background, and gave me the impression he'd watched Molly and other girls through the years, I loved that! I loved how he tried to be with other girls, but he just couldn't stop thinking about Molly. That really showed what he felt for Molly and the fact that he just couldn't get her off his mind. Wonderful!

The conversations between Molly and Lysander were superb. I loved the sarcasm Molly used, especially when pretending she didn't know what "the magic word" was. I've got to admit, I use that all the time! Its too good a joke to go to waste, like the serious/sirius joke. Or more like to bad a joke! :L I thought it was beautiful how Molly didn't want to fall in love with Lysander, but just couldn't help it, and how both of them were unsure about everything in their new-found love with each other.

"She has interrupted his life, turned it completely upside down and shaken him a bit for good measure. No other girl has ever accomplished what she has managed to in just a couple of days.

The worst part is, he is completely sure that she didn't even mean to."

I love that part, especially the last sentence there, it shows how you can't help who you fall in love with.

I felt really sorry for Lysander when Rolf was being harsh to him. Poor Lysander, it wasn't his fault he hadn't found a job- or maybe it was, but he can't be that harsh! I've never really liked Rolf seeing as I'm a LoveBottom shipper, but then again, if it wasn't for Rolf, there would be no awesomeness known as Lysander and Lorcan!

Wow, I actually think this is the longest review I've ever written! I just have so much love for this story, and you've officially converted me to Mollsander. Congrats! And Lucy/Lorcan works as well ;)

Thank you sooo much for writing this one-shot and putting an amazing story to read in front of me! :) *hugs*
felines chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Oh Mad, I love your new Molly! It's a Molly I've never really considered, and you're right, it's really so different than your old quietandstudiouswriter!Molly. I love this pairing even more now, because of this! :D I really like icequeen!Molly and confused!Lysander. I also relished the dynamics of Rolf and his sons. I've never really characterized Rolf and your take is really interesting.

Also, I love your Molly's flamboyance.

And it's really humorous how you had Lysander be in the research department, because that seemed completely contradictory to Lysander's character up till that point.

Sheesh, I'm rambling now so I'll just say that this piece was fab!

~Alice
renzhie chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I hate you, oh my gosh. Why? Mad, Why? Stop killing me with your skill. This is one of the best things you have ever written. Not gonna lie. Amazing, awesome, brilliant, wonderful, superb. I love how fresh it is, how easy it flows, how slytherin molly is, how adorable lysander is, how stunning it is. I love the dynamic, the plot, and the dialogue. Just fjdopekgue, i can't even.

THIS IS EPIC.

YOU ARE EPIC.

Love you, kthxbai.
black-feather5914 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This is fantastic. I don't normally ship this, but you make it spectacular, great job :)
theatre-geek17 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I love the way you portray Molly in this one. The description Lysander gives is really perfect; "she soars". I love that. I also love the way Lysander falls for her and how much it disrupts his life. It's a great way of showing that he really is falling in love with her. Great job. :D
lover of the dark chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This was... amazing. :'D

You've made me start shipping Molsander. :3
sydneysages chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
MADDLEY THIS WAS AMAZING!

I love your characterisation of Molly as this massively cold Slytherin girl but she's got the inner Weasley core to the max!

You wrote it to perfection; it had me begging for more throughout and I loved it.

I wouldn;t have thought Rolf'd call his son a hobo AND IT'S MUM ahha, but i loved it!

Vickyxx
lowi chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
AGAHDJSKSJHF MAD LET ME LOVE YOU.

THIS WAS FANTASTIC WHY CAN YOU WRITE SO GOOD IT'S NOT FAIR.

MY GOODNESS I'LL MAKE A LIST SO YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHAT KILLED ME.

1. Lysander. He was simply amazing, you've characterised him wonderfully (and I want to marry him kk).

2. Molly. She was ahhskakhajalhskdjdhaga ad I sort of want to marry her, too. ;) she was just so cool, and yet so fragile. Wonderfully written. A little thing that was awesome, was that she /always/ "stormed" off, even though she just left normally. I found that telling a lot about her character, really well done, Crazz.

3. Lysander's brotherhood with Lorcan. I loved that they shared an apartment, how they interacted, it was just perfect.

4. Rolf. The way he didn't believe in Lysander added incredibly much to this, it just was an interesting, refreshing twist.

5. EVERYTHING. YOUR WRITING. EVERYTHING. YOU.

YEAH I LOVED IT YOU ARE FANTASTIC AND YOU ARE SO GOOD AT WRITING. &hearts