Reviews for Alone
yay chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I think the inclusion of the numbers makes it seem more Dess-like. I really like this.
Hisbeloved13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I liked it! I could really see everything that was happening! Well done! I have to agree with you on your idea that Dess is the best character. Awesome writing and glad to know that there is someone out there that has the same favourite Midnighter as me!
BixbyAnon chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Hello, author. :)

I must say, I enjoyed your one-shot, but as a Bixby Resident, I must inform you there is no 'Bixby' River.

There is the Arkansas River, which runs through the town. I've sat on it's bank, and it's lovely.

Sorry for the nit-pick; you probably won't even see this...
pseudonymous pseudonym chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
With each word i could see the scene play before me in such vivid clarity. Your writing pales most others on this site, and it is truly impeccable, save one error i found. I felt the sorrow that was plaguing Dess, and you wrote just as it should have been. I could only wish that my writing could match to yours some day.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
EstelliPinKemo chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Yeah... I know how loneliness feels. :( Must hurt. I feel Dess!
Anna chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I really enjoyed this! Wish it wasn't a one-shot! Great job :)
Puffy Paperclips chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I like it! *thumbs up* ;)

Sounds a lot like the actual books. I'm impressed.
Tridecalogism137 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Good story with 1 tiny problem;

Groundbreaker polymathical fossilization has 38 letters instead of 39, believe me I checked.

However 'cauliflowered' has 13 letters, not that I'm suggesting you put it in I'm just stating a fact.