Reviews for Pretending
illusionallydelicious chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I think this is the most accurate description of Sabrina's feelings before the episode they actually confront those feelings. Very in character. Good job :)
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
One of the better introspects. I think you are giving her more smarts than she has, but then, she plays things close to the vest.

Very good.
CherryWolf713 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This was great. I can really see Sabrina kinda just not saying anything about Jimmy's feelings.
Mrs.Collins Chance chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Great story... It's very well written, it's very creative and most of all, it really sounds like something Sabrina would say/think! It really looks like you got into her head! Keep up the fantastic work!
Fallout2012 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
i really enjoyed it, very well written. hope you write more stories for Raising Hope.
BaneLupine chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Beautiful, touching and so in character. This is probably canon... I just dearly wish you don't get Joss'd on this.

Thank you for posting this... I needed this after 4 hours of note taking revision in fact this going under my favourites. 6 years of being on this site and only 35 favourites, now 36.
Pen Gnots chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Awesome... I think deep down inside she knows something is up, but I don't think she is fully aware. But, I do love this idea and the way it's in Sabrina's head is great because Sabrina does all the over thinking anyways and you totally have that... Loved it thanks for writing it.
Buffalo chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I loved this...that was totally how I would think Sabrina would feel! Great job!
hopelesslyhalfhearted chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
completely in character! i really enjoyed it, hope you write some more for raising hope :)
CDNA chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wow. What a great story. Wonderfully written! I really like how you get into Sabrina's head.