Reviews for RUSH: Book 3
Fleur06 chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Are you going to be finishing this, enjoying it especially as it is has so much Kerry in it and little Shannon/Lawson. Interesting about Jacinta.
blake001 chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Another great Chapter - I hope Lawson doesn't do anything stupid with Jacinta. Please update soon.
selanc chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Just had a read through and god, you do some bloody excellent episodic plot. The pacing feels like the show, with just enough of the personal. Well done; I'm enthusiastic for the rest.
ankaz123 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
hey there!

YES! I would totally be interested in continuing to read ur fic! What you've written is amazing! I do hope that you update soon!
Wiggle34 chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
Oh yes please do finish this off I woudl greatly love ot read the rest :)
Bella chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
Please continue! Was so disappointed thought chp 6 was up! Can't wait for next chps thank you
Jess13 chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
Please continue! I am loving this series... I can't wait to read more!
blake001 chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
Please continue - have loved this story from the beginning, the writing is fantastic as is the plot. Also want to see what happens to Charlie and Shannon and also Lawson/Shannon as well as Stella. Please update soon.
kirst92 chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
Yesssss! I really want to know what happens! I've looked reading these books, and I've been hooked on them - so I'll be very happy if you can finish it off :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Haven't read them all but great work

Love reading stories not based on Shannon and Lawson don't like them as a couple.

Will continue to catch up.
blake007 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Another great update - loving this story. Really feel sorry for Lawson - it must be so frustrating.
kirst92 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Wow. Fantastic update! I'm really enjoying this, as you get further and further into it. I loved the little Shannon and Lawson moment, they are so cute! Wonderfully written as always, really looking forward to the next installment.
ankaz123 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Another fantastic chapter! So much drama and suspense! I loved how you made this all from Lawson POV, it shows just how much stress and pressure he is under as the leader...I also loved the little S/L moment you squeezed in there, I personally don't think they would've been kissing on the job, but it was still a sweet moment...hope we get more soon!

I really feel for Stella, but I'm glad to see her back in the game.

Don't keep us waiting, keep writing!
blake007 chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Another fantastic chapter - loving this story. I can't wait for the next installment. Feel so sorry for Stella also, but at least she is getting the help she needs. Please update soon.
kirst92 chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Wow. What a fantastic update! I'm really enjoying reading this as it all unfolds. I'm hooked! Looking forward to the next installment, hopefully soon?