Reviews for Hope
Violet desire chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Reading through all the old carol stories and wanted you to know that I enjoyed this. I feel like they didn't focus a lot on how daryl basically saves carol . thanks for the read
mansts chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I like it)
itsi3 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
:) Nice!
Crystal
ktikat13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Aww another one I absolutely loved by you! You seem to get them right every time and know how to make me ecstatic with your writing w them! They are my favorite on the show and favorite couple..please continue writing more :-)
superfelix chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
He didn't mind silence because it was more comfortable to him than talking...great line.

And why the hell was it always her that made him feel like that?...lol

Daryl watched her eyes widen with a flash of fear that he recognized. He'd seen it on her face before, in the presence of her piece-of-shit husband...amazing writing.

"Cause' I figure….I keep living, and maybe I'll find somethin' worth living for."...I love how powerful Daryl fights for the LIVING.

and he remembered then what it felt like to hold her, how he felt like protecting her was something he should have been doing from the moment he and Merle joined the fucking group….awww.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
i'm absolutely smitten with how you write these two. my favorite story so far.
kdoggt chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
awesome!
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I can't get over how wonderful this is and how damn perfect your Daryl-voice is for this. All this feeling crap really does a number on him, yeah? And his desperation for keeping Carol with him, a live and safe is just palpable.

I think this ending is one of the best in TWD fandom I've EVER read, especially with Daryl damning everything in the world if carol thought he'd hurt her. I just... i can'te even beging to tell you how awesome that is.

I cannot WAIT for more from you!
colourful spectrum chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
why do you do this to me?

you are a fantastic writer.
AmbrosiaD chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Really loved this, and love your writing style and how you really seem to nail Daryl's character. Also, when I am exhausted tomorrow, it will be your fault! ;)
Missmishka chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I love it, I love it, I love it! These two are possessing me as well and the fics are just so amazing that are coming out after 2x07. I think we're gonna be just fine until the new episodes resume in Feb. Thank you for sharing this & can't wait to read your others!
ClaireStar chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I loved this. I thought it was really, really consistent with the characters as we've seen them thus far.
peppalina chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Beautifully written. Amazingly accurate portrayal of the characters, in my opinion. Please keep this going! I can't wait to see where you choose to take this relationship!
augrah chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Completely brilliant! You really got into Daryl's head perfectly.
francetwo chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I like the story so far. I really can't wait for an update. Great job!