Reviews for Straight
Bonnie2942 chapter 16 . 5/25
I legit cried my eyes out while reading this. Arghhh, I can't, just can't. Wonderful job. Still can't...
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 15 . 4/11
This story is really good! Different and angsty, but amazing 3
Sofia Michelle chapter 16 . 2/9
Absolutely loved it! Was recommended this fic on tumblr! It was completely worth it :D
Safdtftcyctz chapter 16 . 1/23
Love this like crazy!
ccmarie chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
Yup. Crying.
breezy-kuki chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
I'm glad you're posting a believable and realistic depiction of how things like this can get out of hand.

Rape isn't a joke, and lying about it isn't either, it's disgusting.

But I'm very glad you are showing how situations like these have serious consequences on people's lives. I apologize if my earlier review seemed harsh, however you strongly NEED to have a trigger warning at the beginning of this story, and in the summary.
breezy-kuki chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Rape isn't a joke. You shouldn't say things like "finger-raped" in a joking manner. Things like that are triggers for people that have actually been abused.
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
This story was intense, and different, and I loved it! Now I'm off to read more of your work :)
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Oh my god, this chapter gave me chills! This story is different, a very good different :)
themarilyn chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
aaaaaaaaaaaaah! i'm screaming. i'm actually screaming right now. i haven't read such an amazing straight!blaine fic since Sideways and omg i'm in love. i wish i had more words - like beautiful and elaboreted words - so i could express how much i loved this fic.
i must confess i didn't understand kurt's attitudes during half of the time (all that persistence was because he knew blaine somehow liked him back or he just really really wanted to bet all his chips into that?) and it'd be amazing to have a chapter where we see what kurt was thinking during blaine's insults and etc but i know its not gonna happen so i'm satisfied with my imagination don't worry haha
another thing: i wish we had seen the development of that comment from carole about kurt not being a virgin. so... was he just very confident with his body and sexuality or was it just acting? i thought we were see blaine confronting kurt about that.
but nothing of those things matter bc blaine was so sweet after all the hateful comments were gone and he admitting he needed kurt awww *-*
you wrote it the way i love. slowly but careful and emotional. in other words, i truly loved this fic and it came to be one of my favorites! :))))))
winglessheartscan'tfly chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
OK this story is amazing and even despite the au-ness of it I loved it dearly ... I would like to see a short sequel maybe one or two shot telling us where they go from here ... I love what you've created
StrongCharlie chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
This story was amazing. It made me cry, I hope you're happy! One thing though, the sister just kind of disappears, she's not even in that last scene. What happened to her, did you just forget to mention her again? Great story, i'm heading to your page now to check out the rest of your work! :)
FluffyMerMer chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
I just spent about seven hours today reading the whole thing (along with some distractions between chapters).

This has to be one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Although it's hard for me to picture Kurt and Blaine in the story because they're very out of character (which I know is the point), I absolutely loved it. You don't necessarily NEED to like the couple to like the story line. (yet I still do 3)

I think this is a story that anyone could read. I feel like everyone could relate to this in some way, and I loved seeing Blaine change throughout (: It was brilliant :3
Saltwaterfish96 chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
I spend my whole sunday reading this fic and I have to say that it is fantastic! It's so great written and I wish it never ended :D
Maura16 chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
This was really good! Out of character everyone, which I wouldn't have thought I'd like, but I did! Confused!Blaine was awesome, Asshole!Blaine not so great but that made the story so much better- because Kurt made him a better person. I loved it.