Reviews for Straight
TheresaG chapter 15 . 9/14
Really enjoyed this story!
Precious chapter 15 . 4/23
The best story I have ever read! Thank you! ️️
shiraz66 chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
Great story. It's well written and it growes chapter by chapter. I loved the struggling which Blaine lives but also and more the Kurt one. I liked the funny and the angst situations you've created. I understood your opinion about Finn and I think you're right for this story. I loved your smut and the idea to add a final chapter. Really amazing story. I couldn't stop at reading it until I've finished it! Of course I add this to my you so much for writing it.
Bonnie2942 chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
I legit cried my eyes out while reading this. Arghhh, I can't, just can't. Wonderful job. Still can't...
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 15 . 4/11/2015
This story is really good! Different and angsty, but amazing 3
Sofia Michelle chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
Absolutely loved it! Was recommended this fic on tumblr! It was completely worth it :D
Safdtftcyctz chapter 16 . 1/23/2015
Love this like crazy!
ccmarie chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
Yup. Crying.
breezy-kuki chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
I'm glad you're posting a believable and realistic depiction of how things like this can get out of hand.

Rape isn't a joke, and lying about it isn't either, it's disgusting.

But I'm very glad you are showing how situations like these have serious consequences on people's lives. I apologize if my earlier review seemed harsh, however you strongly NEED to have a trigger warning at the beginning of this story, and in the summary.
breezy-kuki chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Rape isn't a joke. You shouldn't say things like "finger-raped" in a joking manner. Things like that are triggers for people that have actually been abused.
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
This story was intense, and different, and I loved it! Now I'm off to read more of your work :)
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Oh my god, this chapter gave me chills! This story is different, a very good different :)
themarilyn chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
aaaaaaaaaaaaah! i'm screaming. i'm actually screaming right now. i haven't read such an amazing straight!blaine fic since Sideways and omg i'm in love. i wish i had more words - like beautiful and elaboreted words - so i could express how much i loved this fic.
i must confess i didn't understand kurt's attitudes during half of the time (all that persistence was because he knew blaine somehow liked him back or he just really really wanted to bet all his chips into that?) and it'd be amazing to have a chapter where we see what kurt was thinking during blaine's insults and etc but i know its not gonna happen so i'm satisfied with my imagination don't worry haha
another thing: i wish we had seen the development of that comment from carole about kurt not being a virgin. so... was he just very confident with his body and sexuality or was it just acting? i thought we were see blaine confronting kurt about that.
but nothing of those things matter bc blaine was so sweet after all the hateful comments were gone and he admitting he needed kurt awww *-*
you wrote it the way i love. slowly but careful and emotional. in other words, i truly loved this fic and it came to be one of my favorites! :))))))
winglessheartscan'tfly chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
OK this story is amazing and even despite the au-ness of it I loved it dearly ... I would like to see a short sequel maybe one or two shot telling us where they go from here ... I love what you've created
StrongCharlie chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
This story was amazing. It made me cry, I hope you're happy! One thing though, the sister just kind of disappears, she's not even in that last scene. What happened to her, did you just forget to mention her again? Great story, i'm heading to your page now to check out the rest of your work! :)