Reviews for Straight
all these faggy jokes are rEaLLY setting me off
Omg this was super good!
didsomeonesay.redvines chapter 16 . 5/5
FUCK I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN FUNCTION THIS IS AMAZING I'M LIKE NOT OKAY BUT AT TEH SAME TIME PERFECTLY FANTASTIC HELP
didsomeonesay.redvines chapter 1 . 5/4
SCREAMING
TheresaG chapter 15 . 9/14/2016
Really enjoyed this story!
Precious chapter 15 . 4/23/2016
The best story I have ever read! Thank you! ️️
shiraz66 chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
Great story. It's well written and it growes chapter by chapter. I loved the struggling which Blaine lives but also and more the Kurt one. I liked the funny and the angst situations you've created. I understood your opinion about Finn and I think you're right for this story. I loved your smut and the idea to add a final chapter. Really amazing story. I couldn't stop at reading it until I've finished it! Of course I add this to my you so much for writing it.
Bonnie2942 chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
I legit cried my eyes out while reading this. Arghhh, I can't, just can't. Wonderful job. Still can't...
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 15 . 4/11/2015
This story is really good! Different and angsty, but amazing 3
Sofia Michelle chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
Absolutely loved it! Was recommended this fic on tumblr! It was completely worth it :D
Safdtftcyctz chapter 16 . 1/23/2015
Love this like crazy!
ccmarie chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
Yup. Crying.
breezy-kuki chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
I'm glad you're posting a believable and realistic depiction of how things like this can get out of hand.

Rape isn't a joke, and lying about it isn't either, it's disgusting.

But I'm very glad you are showing how situations like these have serious consequences on people's lives. I apologize if my earlier review seemed harsh, however you strongly NEED to have a trigger warning at the beginning of this story, and in the summary.
breezy-kuki chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Rape isn't a joke. You shouldn't say things like "finger-raped" in a joking manner. Things like that are triggers for people that have actually been abused.
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
This story was intense, and different, and I loved it! Now I'm off to read more of your work :)