Reviews for Angel of mine
ChibiMinoru chapter 43 . 3/6
Please tell me you will update.
This is one of the best stories I've read. I just... The plot and the character development. It's all just so amazingly awesome.
Please do continue, it would be a shame to know you won't update. This is just so great.
brina968 chapter 43 . 2/4
I hope that you will update soon, i want to know about what happens to everyone else.
theacer250 chapter 43 . 2/1
Geez I just binge read this like seriously stayed up all night then after I wake up from finally falling asleep the first thing I do is I start reading again. This is one really awesome story with such a awesome plot. Congrats on a awesome story and I hope it is continued.
toastergal chapter 1 . 1/29
I can't wait to see how this story ends
Dante chapter 43 . 11/5/2013
omg. i fucking love this. the whole story is wonderful... i enjoyed reading it. u make the best NethCan fictions! i hope update soon... Good luck.
aznfriend33 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Hi author! I just wanted to ask you if it was okay if I borrowed a few ideas from this story. I just wanted to write a story that was my own and the ideas I wanted to borrow were: Holland having to keep chasing after Matthew, Holland sealing away his wings, and some of the characters traits of themselves. I won't be writing fanfiction, rather it's more for my own entertainment. I have created my own characters for my story and this story was really awesome and inspired me to write. I WILL NOT PUBLISH IT ANY WAY WHATSOEVER. I only want to do it for me and if you'd let me, I'd let a few of my friends read it, but of course give you credit. I'd really appreciate if you replied as soon as you can. Thank you!
The no one chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
I know that moment so well it's not funny. I like this story so much and there is so many black butler stuff I want to scream sometimes!
trueSailorearth chapter 43 . 7/11/2013
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LIVE THIS!
I've spent all day reading it its so beautiful!
If you ever need help with anything or get any sort of writers block ill be happy to help!
There's only a few grammar errors here and there but that aside... Just... ;u;
Can't wait for more!
larissita chapter 43 . 7/7/2013
Finally! I've waited for like forever! Continue really soon!
No-One-Important666 chapter 43 . 7/4/2013
this is one of the best fanfics that i have ever read! i laughed and fangirl squealed to many times to count! i just love love love love love love love love love love love loooooooooooooove this story! you are such an amazing author, i couldn't keep my eyes off the screen! i honestly can't wait to read more!
sheroukittty chapter 43 . 6/26/2013
OMG THIS STORY IS ADORABLE! It has keep me up for the past 3 nights! 3 I can't wait to see what comes next!
Byakusharinnegan chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
*reads chapter*
*cough BlackButler cough*
theskaterfox chapter 43 . 5/23/2013
i LOVE your story so much i would not care how long i have to wait for the next update because you write one of in my personal opinion the best stories ever!
kittywitchy chapter 43 . 5/20/2013
I love it! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
KellieAM chapter 3 . 5/8/2013