Reviews for Angel of mine
GreenIsBeautiful chapter 43 . 8/11
Hi. I know you will probably never finish this story, so if you can just pm me who Adam and Sebastian are and their relationship with the story and each other asking with religion, that would be great. Thanks!
Please continue writing NedCan! Your writing is amazing
HeyScarlette chapter 27 . 9/20/2016
"My penis is a dick" I cracked up at that xD
Feiyh chapter 43 . 12/11/2015
Well hello there . . It's always sad to see a story like this not get updated but anyways I really loved reading this fanfic and I would feel overjoyed if you continued even though it's almost been 3 years since the last update. I'm happy that Canada and Holland finally bonded and I am curious to see what is going to happen with Feliciano's and Romano's separations. There are questions left unresolved like what exactly are Sebastian and Adam or what is their relationship or what everyone's reaction will be to the newly bonded Holland and Canada. I'm usually not one for long comments but I thought I'd give my opinion on your story and say how much I really really liked it. It would be awesome if you continued though.

~Sami
Guest chapter 43 . 9/14/2015
So good!
Anonymous Fangir chapter 3 . 3/23/2015
Omg this is so f-ing cute! Love this already thank you for making this
FireFox Vixen chapter 43 . 1/26/2015
Love!
b2 chapter 43 . 1/20/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh this is amazing. I have been addicted to this story for like three days! I would have finished in one...but I got school and stuff! You are a talented writer! I love your story! Please update soon!
SomeHighschooler chapter 43 . 1/10/2015
OKAY. So I read this forever ago and I just wanna let you know that even though it wasn't complete and wasn't a real book I used it as a book report book in 8th grade and they never checked the book out but I got an A and my teacher said it sounded like a very good book and my friends who did know still refer to it as the "demon butt sex book report" and I just love this. It's actually quite well written and great. You could not mention that it's Fanfiction and make a lot of money off this story.
White Christian Skulls chapter 43 . 10/2/2014
Please, please, please continue. I know it is sometimes hard with writer's block, but this is a beautiful thing you have here. It would be a shame to leave something so beautiful unfinished
North of the North chapter 43 . 7/22/2014
This is the best story I have read on fanfiction. I love how you were able to write the plot amd story. I hope to see this continued soon whenever you have the time.
Rose Stark chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
How interesting it is that all of the Hetalia names bring this story to even more life. It is definitely a good read
ChibiMinoru chapter 43 . 3/6/2014
Please tell me you will update.
This is one of the best stories I've read. I just... The plot and the character development. It's all just so amazingly awesome.
Please do continue, it would be a shame to know you won't update. This is just so great.
brina968 chapter 43 . 2/4/2014
I hope that you will update soon, i want to know about what happens to everyone else.
theacer250 chapter 43 . 2/1/2014
Geez I just binge read this like seriously stayed up all night then after I wake up from finally falling asleep the first thing I do is I start reading again. This is one really awesome story with such a awesome plot. Congrats on a awesome story and I hope it is continued.