Reviews for Angel of mine
Anonymous Fangir chapter 3 . 3/23
Omg this is so f-ing cute! Love this already thank you for making this
FireFox Vixen chapter 43 . 1/26
Love!
b2 chapter 43 . 1/20
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh this is amazing. I have been addicted to this story for like three days! I would have finished in one...but I got school and stuff! You are a talented writer! I love your story! Please update soon!
SomeHighschooler chapter 43 . 1/10
OKAY. So I read this forever ago and I just wanna let you know that even though it wasn't complete and wasn't a real book I used it as a book report book in 8th grade and they never checked the book out but I got an A and my teacher said it sounded like a very good book and my friends who did know still refer to it as the "demon butt sex book report" and I just love this. It's actually quite well written and great. You could not mention that it's Fanfiction and make a lot of money off this story.
White Christian Skulls chapter 43 . 10/2/2014
Please, please, please continue. I know it is sometimes hard with writer's block, but this is a beautiful thing you have here. It would be a shame to leave something so beautiful unfinished
North-Pau Pau's compass chapter 43 . 7/22/2014
This is the best story I have read on fanfiction. I love how you were able to write the plot amd story. I hope to see this continued soon whenever you have the time.
Rose Stark chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
How interesting it is that all of the Hetalia names bring this story to even more life. It is definitely a good read
ChibiMinoru chapter 43 . 3/6/2014
Please tell me you will update.
This is one of the best stories I've read. I just... The plot and the character development. It's all just so amazingly awesome.
Please do continue, it would be a shame to know you won't update. This is just so great.
brina968 chapter 43 . 2/4/2014
I hope that you will update soon, i want to know about what happens to everyone else.
theacer250 chapter 43 . 2/1/2014
Geez I just binge read this like seriously stayed up all night then after I wake up from finally falling asleep the first thing I do is I start reading again. This is one really awesome story with such a awesome plot. Congrats on a awesome story and I hope it is continued.
toastergal chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I can't wait to see how this story ends
Dante chapter 43 . 11/5/2013
omg. i fucking love this. the whole story is wonderful... i enjoyed reading it. u make the best NethCan fictions! i hope update soon... Good luck.
aznfriend33 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Hi author! I just wanted to ask you if it was okay if I borrowed a few ideas from this story. I just wanted to write a story that was my own and the ideas I wanted to borrow were: Holland having to keep chasing after Matthew, Holland sealing away his wings, and some of the characters traits of themselves. I won't be writing fanfiction, rather it's more for my own entertainment. I have created my own characters for my story and this story was really awesome and inspired me to write. I WILL NOT PUBLISH IT ANY WAY WHATSOEVER. I only want to do it for me and if you'd let me, I'd let a few of my friends read it, but of course give you credit. I'd really appreciate if you replied as soon as you can. Thank you!
The no one chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
I know that moment so well it's not funny. I like this story so much and there is so many black butler stuff I want to scream sometimes!
trueSailorearth chapter 43 . 7/11/2013
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LIVE THIS!
I've spent all day reading it its so beautiful!
If you ever need help with anything or get any sort of writers block ill be happy to help!
There's only a few grammar errors here and there but that aside... Just... ;u;
Can't wait for more!