Reviews for What Lurks Beneath
whoa
stop killing off godric man
Guest chapter 32 . 4/23/2016
I feel sad for Sookie. I mean to like yeah Eric say I'll his one,and only but it's lie and that okay because I'll just enjoy while it last. Not even the Viking is worth settling for ,of means settling to be with him .
The-Busy-Book-Worm chapter 32 . 1/5/2015
I'm just crying because there is no more to read!
Anica chapter 32 . 6/15/2014
I love this story or yours too! I've been having trouble finding stories that have a plot and are well written, and this and I'm On My Knees are both! I can't wait to read more of this and I'm On My Knees Update soon! I'm not sure which I like more!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/15/2014
WOW! You can really nail those emotional things cant you. love it! :)
Benny chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Not a day goes by where I don't miss you, I cannot believe you're gone. Just reading your things on here now makes me miss you even more. R.I.P, you'll always be my best friend, forever in my heart. I hate that you decided to take yourself away from those who loved you. I hope you're happy and safe up there in heaven and are looking down upon us. I'll love you always R.I.P.
emmaleewhittaker chapter 32 . 3/8/2014
this has been so amazing I would love it if you continued
randyzoopurple chapter 32 . 3/3/2014
Love addicted
cela chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
I guess after a thousand years eric has forgotten EVERYTHING about being human. if he wants sookie to co-operate he needs to give her a little more info. i'm sorry but your story is quite choppy and hard to follow. it has a great premise but it's very hard to get the gist in some places.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/1/2013
Please update your story soon! x
Guest chapter 32 . 7/16/2013
Is this story finished? x
MsNorthman chapter 31 . 6/24/2013
It's about time! I am sad there is only 1 chapter remaining...I hope there are some juicy lemons in it and I hope that if this story is unfinished that you will find your muse and you will continue until you finish this great and very original story :)
MsNorthman chapter 28 . 6/24/2013
Ooh I love possessive Eric;)
Great story, I really hope you're still updating !
MsNorthman chapter 17 . 6/24/2013