Reviews for What Lurks Beneath
The-Busy-Book-Worm chapter 32 . 1/5
I'm just crying because there is no more to read!
Anica chapter 32 . 6/15/2014
I love this story or yours too! I've been having trouble finding stories that have a plot and are well written, and this and I'm On My Knees are both! I can't wait to read more of this and I'm On My Knees Update soon! I'm not sure which I like more!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/15/2014
WOW! You can really nail those emotional things cant you. love it! :)
Benny chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Not a day goes by where I don't miss you, I cannot believe you're gone. Just reading your things on here now makes me miss you even more. R.I.P, you'll always be my best friend, forever in my heart. I hate that you decided to take yourself away from those who loved you. I hope you're happy and safe up there in heaven and are looking down upon us. I'll love you always R.I.P.
emmaleewhittaker chapter 32 . 3/8/2014
this has been so amazing I would love it if you continued
randyzoopurple chapter 32 . 3/3/2014
Love addicted
cela chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
I guess after a thousand years eric has forgotten EVERYTHING about being human. if he wants sookie to co-operate he needs to give her a little more info. i'm sorry but your story is quite choppy and hard to follow. it has a great premise but it's very hard to get the gist in some places.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/1/2013
Please update your story soon! x
Guest chapter 32 . 7/16/2013
Is this story finished? x
MsNorthman chapter 31 . 6/24/2013
It's about time! I am sad there is only 1 chapter remaining...I hope there are some juicy lemons in it and I hope that if this story is unfinished that you will find your muse and you will continue until you finish this great and very original story :)
MsNorthman chapter 28 . 6/24/2013
Ooh I love possessive Eric;)
Great story, I really hope you're still updating !
MsNorthman chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
This Sookie is so funny!
MsNorthman chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
This story is funny and I love how Eric calls her Tiny Stackhouse...adorable Viking ;)
MsNorthman chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
I really like this story. Your idea is very original.
I hope this is complete or you are still updating:)
Honulvr chapter 32 . 5/5/2013