Reviews for The False Shame of Fools
Amazingly written. Fits the characters so well without trying to hard. Amazing story line, little bit of romance. Accurate facts. Completely engrossing.
Deanssammy chapter 6 . 5/9
Love it. Would have love an other chapter for Sam and tje Sheriff. Maybe a sequell wherevthey meetbagain and have a bit more time
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 9/6/2016
Well heck! That stupid spirit put up one heck of a fight! It almost took out Sam and Dean, as well as Gemma, and it did kill all of those others. Too many innocent people died at it's hands. :( At least it's gone now, and won't be killing anyone else. Too bad Sam got hurt again. He didn't get his second rendezvous with Gemma, because Dean was ready to leave that town. At least Sam was able to be with her once. ;) I'm glad the boys are heading to Bobby's now. They can both use a break.

Great story!
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
Damn. Sam got Dean all fixed up and went to see Gemma about her grandmother's estate. At least Dean got some rest first, and he seemed like he would be okay by himself for a bit. I love how eager Dean is for Sam to get 'lucky'. lol Sam actually found out some useful information from Gemma, and he had a nice interlude with her as well, but then the stupid spirit had to go and attack her after Sam left! It didn't even occur to Sam that Gemma might be in danger from the spirit. :( I really don't want Gemma to die. I hope, for Sam's sake as well as Gemma's, that she will be.
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
Sam and Gemma have quite an attraction for each other, don't they? It's about time Sam was interested in a good woman again. I hope Sam will get the chance to have at least one night with her when this case is over. I think Dean would agree. I love how Dean calls Gemma "Sheriff Naughty'. lol I can't believe the spirit hunted down Dean and attacked him. It seems to be confused about who actually killed it. I hope they can figure out where the pole is quickly, before the spirit can harm Dean mortally. O.o
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
Oh man, Sam really got hit on the head hard! I can see where Dean would be afraid that Sam was dead. I don't know why Sam wasn't splattered all over the room too, but I'm glad that he wasn't. I wonder if this creature or spirit is coming after people that it feels don't treat other people respectfully enough? O.o Maybe that's why Sam was only knocked out? I love seeing Sam and Dean take care of each other, and tease each other. It makes it so much easier to deal with the bad, when they are good with each other.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Oh man, Dean is in Heaven! Endless pie! He really WILL insist on staying in that town! lmao If a woman ever wanted to catch Dean, all she would have to do is be a perfect pie chef. ;P Crap! The creature came into Elkins office while Sam was in there questioning him! O.o I hope Sam won't be hurt, other than his head...
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Ouch! That bruise Sam received from the ghoul sounds painful! I can't imagine riding in a car the next day would be much fun, even if it is wrapped. It's bad enough the boys had to change the way they do everything, in order to avoid the leviathan, but having to bench Baby and drive something else is too much! Poor Sam had trouble fitting comfortably in Baby, any other car is way worse, especially because the seat hasn't been molded comfortably to Sam's form. lol Sounds like they have a really nasty creature waiting for them...
NoilyPrat chapter 6 . 1/18/2016
Ahhh... very satisfactory ending with the brothers beat up but okay, and saved the girl. :)
NoilyPrat chapter 4 . 1/18/2016
Yikes! Interesting ghost... and boys need more protection.
NoilyPrat chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
SOOO glad Sam wasn't killed. But monster has a ticked off Dean to deal with now.
Glad Sam is doing better from his concussion.
Prank war!
NoilyPrat chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
What an interesting bad guy - with the odor of rotting fruit.
No! don't get Sammy! No no no no no no no!
(Dean's endless pie... laughing myself as sick as he is of eating...)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
Loved it. Thanks!
gluedwithgold chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
A friend recommended your stories to me, and though this is the first I've read, I'm already glad I took her advice! This was a well-written and well-rounded story. The plot was engaging, the dialogue realistic and the characterizations spot-on. A perfect balance of action, emotion and humor. Like others mentioned, I was left wondering why the spirit was choosing his victims, and why Sam was only brained instead of taken in the first encounter. Even though there's a smattering of typos/grammatical errors, I found it refreshing to read a fanfic where the writer genuinely seems to care about the craft of writing and putting in the work to make it highly readable instead of a rapid regurgitation of ideas. I'll definitely be reading more of your work, thanks for putting it out there for us ravenous readers!
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 2/16/2015
Fantastic story, great plot, injured Winchesters and Sammy even got laid! A really enjoyable read.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »