Reviews for Last Call
fannygilmore chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
This ought to be interesting!

May the best man win... well not really. James over Edward... I don't think so.

Thanks. Glad you had such a nice time at the wedding. How brave is your family to all be on a boat together for multiple days?
Nicffwhisperer chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
Thank goodness she has Rose and Emmett. Not so sure about James yet.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
I hope someone sets Edward straight about her memory soon before he writes her completely off. I don't want the V/E relationship getting all outta control lol. Great writing, captivating story, sweet friend. Love ya.
chicalicious chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Well, a lot was revealed in this chapter. Initially I was wondering why Bella could possibly think she was a virgin if she was married to Alec, but if they were married the same night she lost her memory and Im guessing he was killed? Then that would explain why she doesn't know. As for James protecting her from "Eric", it will be very interesting when everyone realizes the truth of who Bella is trying to avoid. Great chapter!

~C
FFLoverLaura chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
gah! so good! and they totally goofed on the name! lol i bet james will tell edward and edward wont like the fact that isabella is the one thats gonna be working for them! gah! so good! feeling bad for bella, dang cannot imagine! love it and cannot wait for more!
mommymac0508 chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
Poor Bella what will she do when she sees Edward again will she confront him about her past and what will he do when he sees she is not the same person update soon
ReasonToBe chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
I'm assuming her husband was killed in the accident that she was involved in... sorry if I'm wrong.

I can't wait til Edward finds out that she can't remember because of an accident. HHHMMMM... do i foresee him warming up to her better? I think so.

Great chapter. AND of course I floved it.

Steph
bluevolvic chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
Arghh! So she now knows what he said about now she is aware that not all things might be good before her accident.I can't wait till she finds out that it's Edward and not Eric and that he is James brother heheh!

Have a great time on the cruise Jen :)
Robfan06 chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
I love this James he is a great guy. I'm curious to what happened the night in question between E/B. It was bad in Edward's eyes and he has to get to know the new Bella and let go of the old Bella. We shall see once she starts working and Edward finds out it's her that James is hanging out with. It will be interesting to say the least. See you at the next update.
ilive2read chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
omg...gah, I am so curious to what is going on it is driving me insane lol, good job
Teresa R chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
Poor Eric didnt do anything :( James is going to shit when he finds out that it was

Edward.
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
So Eric is getting re-scheduled,won't it be hilarious when Bella see 'Eric' working on her shift still! Very original honey. Love it. :) x
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
he-he. Of COURSE there is an Eric that works there. Sounds like they'll BOTH freak out when they meet for real. *snicker*
shaz308 chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
Hope she finds out it's Edward soon and not 'Eric'.
Bow to your sensei chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
Oh, boy... More confusion and misunderstanding - it can only end in love! (lol!)
4,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 273 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 293 .. Last Next »