Reviews for Last Call
Cullengirl37 chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
Loved this..and poor can't get over the fact that James is a nice guy in this one..nice change of pace..looking forward to the next update
troublefollows1017 chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
Uh oh. Let the games begin! I can only imagine how much he is going to freak when he finds out she's the girl James is dating and just hired. Fun fun fun. Great job honey bunny. Can't wait for more!

cejsmom chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
You can sing it to me in like 6 weeks!

Love the chapter Jen! Esp Em! Everyone needs one of him in their lives!
Mrs Boyscout chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
So enjoying this! It's such an original idea and those are hard to come by!

Can't wait to see what happens next. There's so much to look forward to: throwing James (who actually seems nice) and Tori by the wayside and Edward finding out about the amnesia. Fun!
shellshock81 chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
Zoooomg! You have this anticipation thing down, girl! I love Emmett. He's so funny:)

And...I can't even believe I'm saying this bc the thought makes me even made me feel happy for her that she's so excited about James. I just feel so bad for her having to go through all this crap.

I'm just dying to know if she remembers edward first or if he tells her who he is. You just have me hooked! Love it!

Hope you have a good new year:)
FFLoverLaura chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
gah! such a great chapter! cannot WAIT to see what happens next! you have me hooked bb girl! love it!
FFFan1664 chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
Thanks for a great chapter.

Please can you put me out of my misery and tell me, is James really a good guy? I've never read a story where he is. In some he has started out okay, but there's always something. I must admit that it is making me anxious.

MillieD chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
oh Edward you just wont be able to escape her. Cant wait for more. :)
MaryKitty chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
You are a tease!

There I said it...LMAO...Here I thought we would have this all mighty meeting but nope...last sentence of the chapter!

What do I need to bribe you with to get that next chapter published Pattinson...anything

But seriously, great chapter...seeing her try to remember things like the cabana and the teenage boy in white board shorts breaks my heart..she has no idea what is in store for her when Edward and her finally start to talk...

Is it Wednesday yet?
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
My stomach almost hurts from just reading about all the stuff Emmett put in his :)

Swedish fish, Jen? Seriously *snort*

James seams to like Bella

Bella seams to like James

Edward is in love with his fiancee AND he hates Bella hmmm

Ok, putting on my seatbelt in preparation for bumpy roads
Iteachu4600 chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
So I'm guessing the ball is really going to get rolling next chapter. He'll probably,be shocked if she apolgizes for running into him & annoy him too. He should take as a warning sign not to get married if he keeos thinkibg about someone else not good.
motherbeatrice chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
I can only imagine...especially with the stick Edward has up his b...oh well, something bad happened in the past obviously...can't wait for the ride, am all buckled up and ready to it.
gabby1017 chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
You have drawn me in... addicted to this story... I'm really enjoying it, as the plot thickens.

Hugs, Gabby
fannygilmore chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
Bella and Edward are getting closer.

Enjoy those babies while you can. Blink and they're getting married and having their own babies.
pipelynn chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
Love this emmet! Can't wait for Edward to eventually help Bella fill in her past, hopefully?
4,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 273 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 293 .. Last Next »