Reviews for Last Call
Teresa R chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
so that explains his aditude
fallingsnow87 chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
oh boy, somebody is going to be in for a surprise! Great story!
beegurl13 chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Oh boy, things are about to get VERY interesting! :D I can't wait! :D I love that Bella and James had a nice date, that's good. Now I'm excited for her and Edward to run into each other again, and for him to not be able to get away from her. :D Especially since she can't work when James is working, and James and Edward most likely don't work the same shifts. What with them both being the boss, afterall. :D Yippee! Why are visions of Edward bending Bella over his desk now dancing in my head? :D

And congrats on The Lemonade Stand thing! I totally voted for you! I was so excited to see this story there! Woo hoo!
secretgeek17 chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
OH FUDGE! I had totally forgotten about that place. I want them in the same room together stat! More LBI, more Bella and Edward... More, more, more. and I am crazy busy this weekend with the holidays (as I am sure are as well) so I won't mind if you want to take a couple extra days before posting again. I can't keep up and I like to play in real time. love this story and love you.

insanemum chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
So if Bella is not going to be rostered on with James...yes, I can feel a situation brewing here :)
shasta53 chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Somehow, I see it being an issue that James is lusting after Edward's crush of how many years. I don't think this is going to end well for someone. Though, I don't think things are really going well for Edward and Tori, even if he doesn't know it.
chicalicious chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
So the date went okay. Nothing too serious happened. I cannot believe Bella is gonna go to work for Edward and James. And omg what will Edward do when he realizes: Im thinking he will either demand that she quit or he will make her life hell as payback for all those years that he worked for her. Should be interesting. Fun chapter!

Cullen19804 chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
great start, can't wait to read more of the background story and of what's to come in the future :)
ClancyJane chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
All I can say is that... I love it : )

Great plot...

Happy Holidays to you !
chicalicious chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Wow, he just can't get her off his mind can he? He is really going to freak out when he sees her at the TWO DAY memorial event. I can't even imagine what they will say to each other. And yea, describing your relationship to your fiancee should never just include: content, good and comfortable on repeat. Great chapter!

chicalicious chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
And the plot thickens. So Edward is engaged to Tori but still has a very real very unresolved crush on Miss Bella Swan. Love it! I think Tori's absence is definitely going to help this situation.

chicalicious chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
This is interesting that Bella has amnesia. Not thrilled that Bella is planning on calling James for a date, but it all has to begin somewhere right? Awesome chapter!

evilnat chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
Great chapter! James is a riot! Love his relationship with Edward!

Poor Edward though when he finds out who he's potentially hiring! cannot wait!

I voted for you for fic of the week! Hope you win!

OhhEdward chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
Good stuff! I really like how up front Bella is about her accident. I hate it when characters skirt around their pasts! Ooooo...I can't wait until Edward and Bella start working together :) it's gonna be good! Poor James, he is going to have some sibling rivalry! Way to go lady!
shellshock81 chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
Hiiiii yummy:)

I feel like I haven't chatted with you in ages. Prepare yourself for rambly review:)

First, you should know that apparently I do love you bc reading about a good date between bella and james is just pure torture for me;) I could handle tori bc he was thinking about bella, too! But this! And she doesn't even know that she used to love him (edward) too! (bc I've decided that she used to love him from edward's thoughts, btw...hope that's ok with you for now!)

Mkay srsly though...I think it's awesome that apparently b/e will be working together and I'm really excited to see this unfold. The concept of the story is brilliant and leaves soooo many avenues open for them to take.

Her not remembering who she used to be just makes it that much more exciting. Not even knowing if she's a virgin! And then I'm just dying to know how she finds out that edward hate/loves her and that she used to love/torture him.

I'm really addicted to your story basically is what I'm trying to say (probably not very well) . It's amazing and you totally deserved to win TLS. Your writing is phenomenal and the plot is one of the best I've's just so intriguing it always leaves me wanting more.

Great job, dear! Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Happy Yule/Happy Holidays to you too! I hope it's good to you:)
4,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 275 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 295 .. Last Next »