Reviews for Last Call
Nabookie chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Ok I'm a little lost though I'm loving your story. So Bella has amnesia from the years prior to her accident but then how can she remember her Dad working hard for her n her mom and Mom being a self centered bitch?
PurpleBoss chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
Lol I can't believe he spat beer on her! I can totes see why though. Dirty dirty mind lol

I am pleased Bella doesn't seem like she is going to quit before she's even started BUT she needs to talk to Edward and soon. She needs answers and so far he's the only one who seems to have them.

James I love. Bless him for offering to end things with Bella to save his relationship with his brother. He is a nice guy and he is gonna get so hurt.

Cant wait for the update xx
cejsmom chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
BWAHAHA!

that line is going to keep a smile on my face all day! I can totally picture the scene and him and his reaction and with those few words, what you have conveyed! LOVE IT!
cat5050 chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
Stopping in to tell you you are rocking this one.

Oh Edward! Think he'll be sucking his thumb in the corner next and poor Bella just has no clue-'cept that dream maybe?

Great great characters.

I'll be like your one yr old-more more more!
FictionFreak95 chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
OH! supposed to be working on a fire drill at work right now but I couldn't ignore Last Call any longer so I'm slipping it in (giggles) between reports.

LOVE! YOU! RC... seriously, I don't know if it was supposed to make me laugh or not but her dream about "eric" (Edward) KILLED me.

DIED at he last line in this one and it's KILLING me for them to have that moment where he doesn't hate her quite so much. KILLING. ME!

I love your face woman!

Thanks for the update!

XOXOXOOXOXO
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
Bwahahaha...

Is this a dream or a memory? O.o...

Love E's inner dialogues! the boy is so f*cked...

The man-eater song? priceless!

Can't wait for more hon! xx

MoniNP/Monica Np
tsm0836 chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
Finally have got the right E sorted out. Though must admit feeling a bit sorry for poor Eric he has done nothing and been presumed guilty. It will be interesting the first shift at the bar. Thanks for sharing your words.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
Great chapter Jen!

That was the funniest thing ever when his subconscious tried to sell him a bridge in Brooklyn, I'm PMSL
beegurl13 chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
:D I loved this! I love that they know, for sure, each other's names, and I love that Edward and James know who Bella is. This should be interesting. :D I love that Bella was dreaming about Edward. :D I'm excited to see how things go once she has to start training with him. :D

You're doing great, this is wonderful! :)
fannygilmore chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
Oh Edward. You need to suck it up and at least be civil to Bella. She already has the hots for you. Talk to her.

No fair with all the food choices. Makes me want to rent a dead body so I can have the wake catered !

Thanks.
Robfan06 chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
Well I'm not getting off the crazy train...no way no how. Love this story and I can't wait to see what happens with them next.

xoxo
cloudiekp chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
Oooo-wee! Edward is a hot mess (emphasis on the hot!)

LOVED the subconscious' sales pitch :) That had me laughing!
shellshock81 chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
Hey, Woman!

You are so funny. I loved the way you interspersed the Brooklyn Bridge facts in there. And the things that came out of Bella's mouth were almost as good as what she thought in her head.

I'm still waiting on James to do something awful tho... He almost has me won over (as a person, not for Bella) with his offer to back off Bella.

The UST is on the rise and I love it! Them working together is really going to be a treat. Especially until Edward finds out she has a perfectly valid reason for not remembering him. That boy is a mess over her!

Love it, sweets! You are kinda amazing for a newbie! (or even an oldie;))

K, now that I've r/r this hand KEA I can turn off the TV and pay attention to my kids again. Such a bad mom on Wednesday's.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
Ha! I can't wait to see Edward's reaction to the news of Bella's amnesia. Great story.
Cabrad chapter 9 . 1/18/2012