Reviews for Last Call
b3j02 chapter 35 . 4/2
Yay! That was so good! I'd give you a standing ovation but well you can't see me. Amazing epilogue! Love that they are so happy a few years after the fact and that they had a baby! So cute!
b3j02 chapter 34 . 4/2
Awwwwww! That was so sweet! I loved loved loved loved it! Fabulous. Sad its over!
b3j02 chapter 33 . 4/1
Bella's mom and Royce were truly wretched. Glad that he was able to clear Charles' name for her though.
b3j02 chapter 32 . 4/1
You ma'am are the queen of the "ohmygawhaaa?!" I bow down to your plot twists and turns! Amazing!
b3j02 chapter 31 . 3/31
Bella's mother was terrible! That was tragic! Poor Bella! Poor Edward! My gosh! That was just beyond horrific! They had no clue what they were up a against. Tragic! Excellent story telling!
b3j02 chapter 30 . 3/31
His research was real? Bananas! Good for Bella! Lol! Okay so they are getting down to the nitty gritty and I can't wait to find out what happened! Such a nosy heifer that way!
b3j02 chapter 29 . 3/31
How funny, I would have been mortified! Bella and Edward for that matter are great sports. I wish the dinner would have been in here I would have loved yo see what they told them! So great! He is so sweet for sticking by her and she tries to figure everything out.
b3j02 chapter 28 . 3/31
James and Kate are awesome! I know this is a weird thing to be bothered by, but did Edward ever alert Jasper and the gang about finding Bella? I am curious because he never called his mom until this chapter. Like u said weird question.
b3j02 chapter 27 . 3/30
The place he took her for their memory sounds beautiful.I love how he is trying to make everything good between them! Love his sweetness!
b3j02 chapter 26 . 3/30
Oh no! Is James gonna flip? I hope not. He seems happy with Charlotte!
b3j02 chapter 25 . 3/30
How sweet, she found out he was her first. I am glad she heard him out and was able to get through the madness to his truth.
b3j02 chapter 24 . 3/30
Oh girl that was horrible! If I were Edward I would have embarrassed the holy hell out of tori and her family. He is waaay more mature than I am. Dang! That was so sad. Just when I thought they were going to start having a nice calm waters.
b3j02 chapter 23 . 3/29
Oh Bella. Broke my heart. I am glad Edward went after her!
b3j02 chapter 22 . 3/29
Thank you for friending me on Facebook.
The sexual tension between Edward and Bella was super thick this chapter. I hope Edward gets his head out his butt soon and lets Tori go! I think they deserve to explore their feelings and get all of their truths out!
b3j02 chapter 21 . 3/29
She did not get a word in edgewise with those crazies!

My condolences on your grandma. I lost my dad's mom and my mom's dad a year apart the most recent this past December. Its devastating. I was fortunate to make it into my thirities with them all and then for them to go so soon after each other. Well, my condolences, one never quite recovers fully from a close loss that way.
4,527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »