Reviews for Last Call
Atwiggs chapter 28 . 7/29
I just loved this chapter sooooooo much! So good! Thank you so much, I really needed this escape!
Atwiggs chapter 27 . 7/29
Jesus! That was so sexy! Forget Tori and her freaking father, forget James, forget her "girlfriends" from the past, forget the lousy past, forget everything but their future together! These two are hot to trot and in love! I love happy endings. (But I'm glad it's not over yet!)
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 7/29
Thank God she found her own words in that journal!
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 7/29
I hope you know that you do not need to do review replays. I figure that whoever writes the story shouldn't have to reply! The story was a gift to us, so there, don't reply to me.

Well they finally did the deed, yay! Hoping for more!

I love these two together! Gotta read more now!
When I was a kid my parents took us to Wildwood, NJ. When we got older we went to O.C. Maryland. I live in MD.
I freaking love this story! So much! I'm going to rec it on Twitter. It seems like I was very "late to the party" on this one.
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 7/26
Did these two ever speak the truth to each other when they weren't drunk? So sad! They were young and stupid, with her devil mother forcing them apart. Edward tried to force her to hate him with that little show he performed for her, but she still cared. Why did she keep being so mean to him. Oh teenage angst! Well they are group ups now and they still had to drink to get honest. They need to be adult now and figure this out, they obviously love each other!
Atwiggs chapter 21 . 7/26
So sorry about you Grandma. I know it's been awhile but I also know you miss her very much...

I can't wait to get the whole story about Bella and Edward. Since I'm reading this as "complete". I don't have to wait! Yay!
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 7/25
I have to keep reading!
sekoehler chapter 1 . 7/25
After all of us talking about this yesterday, I'm going to give this a re-read. :)

Atwiggs chapter 18 . 7/25
I guess we will find out later about her making him her slave for towels and drinks etc.? Why did she do that? Is he going to tell her the bad parts about King etc.? Why did he call her a "selfish bitch"?
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 7/25
I wish I new this fic was happening when it did! It must have been a ball riding along with this story. You are an amazing writer sweetie! I freaking love this wonderful story! Thx soooo much for writing this. Here I am finding it in July 2016 after reading over 350 fics and making this a top 5 fic out of all of them!
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 7/25
I'm so happy that you had such a wonderful experience to your first fic. It must have been amazing for you. You deserved it sweetie!

Wow what will Edward, Bella, Tori, Charlotte and James do next!
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 7/25
Finally, she's going to tell him! I have a feeling that after he hears all she's been through that he will be a gentleman and maybe not tell her about how much of a bitch she was.
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 7/25
God I can't wait until these two talk and work this out. It's driving me crazy! You devil you hehe!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 7/25
This fic is keeping me from my duties! Can't have that! (But will have that ;)
4,675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »