Reviews for Last Call
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 5/16
This is a really sad intro, but it seems the story will be not very funny at all, should I make sure to have tissues close by?
Le sigh. Sad its over. What an amazing writer you are. Congratulations and thank you so much.
Just Sus chapter 2 . 4/10
Oh-oh! Why doesn't she remember him?
Just Sus chapter 1 . 4/10
I seriously can't remember if I've read this before or not! Guess I'll find out when I try to review?

Hope all is well with you and the Major and family!

xoxoSus
b3j02 chapter 38 . 4/5
Awwww Jen! I know I said ToTS was fabulous but my gosh so was this story! I hope you get struck with another future take. Excellence!
b3j02 chapter 37 . 4/5
What a great little outtake! Glad the Braswells karma finally caught up with them! All that food sounded yummy! Wish the recipes were included. We don't have good food places like that around here to get that scrumptiousness!
b3j02 chapter 36 . 4/3
Ost of that happened?! Awesome! O don't want to guess, mostly 'cause I am horrible at it but this was great! Loved it! Is your blog still up?
b3j02 chapter 35 . 4/2
Yay! That was so good! I'd give you a standing ovation but well you can't see me. Amazing epilogue! Love that they are so happy a few years after the fact and that they had a baby! So cute!
b3j02 chapter 34 . 4/2
Awwwwww! That was so sweet! I loved loved loved loved it! Fabulous. Sad its over!
b3j02 chapter 33 . 4/1
Bella's mom and Royce were truly wretched. Glad that he was able to clear Charles' name for her though.
b3j02 chapter 32 . 4/1
You ma'am are the queen of the "ohmygawhaaa?!" I bow down to your plot twists and turns! Amazing!
b3j02 chapter 31 . 3/31
Bella's mother was terrible! That was tragic! Poor Bella! Poor Edward! My gosh! That was just beyond horrific! They had no clue what they were up a against. Tragic! Excellent story telling!
b3j02 chapter 30 . 3/31
His research was real? Bananas! Good for Bella! Lol! Okay so they are getting down to the nitty gritty and I can't wait to find out what happened! Such a nosy heifer that way!
b3j02 chapter 29 . 3/31
How funny, I would have been mortified! Bella and Edward for that matter are great sports. I wish the dinner would have been in here I would have loved yo see what they told them! So great! He is so sweet for sticking by her and she tries to figure everything out.
b3j02 chapter 28 . 3/31
James and Kate are awesome! I know this is a weird thing to be bothered by, but did Edward ever alert Jasper and the gang about finding Bella? I am curious because he never called his mom until this chapter. Like u said weird question.
4,534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »