Reviews for The Octopus Book
PhoenixQuille chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Michael! Adorable magical Michael xD You've captured the energy of a child his age so perfectly, and gosh he must drive his parent's up the wall with his precocious brilliance. Love it, especially the humanity you've soaked his parents in - the humanity you soak everything you write in, tbh :P But it really paints a picture - I can really envision the difficulties he would have had each summer as he grew from being cherubic to teen vogue superhuman good looks. His poor parents xD
chatterpeach chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
haha... Funny and Adorable. I love your works..
ladygem chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was awesome. It's so funny and so sweet!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow...if it wasn't for the fact that it's made abundantly clear right off the bat that it's Ginny's ex-BF Michael Corner as a small child, this is something totally I could see happening to the Drs. Granger because Hermione decided she wasn't satisfied with her picture books and decided to read something crazy like Poe or Mary Shelley or Roald Dahl :P

Fantastic work!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
That boy needs a Plushie Ctuhlu to along with his Babar. Fortunately, they're not very hard to find.

To quote Petunia Dursley, "Do you KNOW how many colors my kitchen has been?" (ok, I'm quoting me, but it's still relevant).

I adored this.
Technomad chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I take it this is a reference to the "Call of Cthulhu as done by Dr. Seuss" book?
delightedbookworm chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Adorable and hilarious! Your works are my current addiction.
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
"You know how every parent thinks that they want a child who is healthy, active, brilliantly intelligent, beautiful, imaginative, powerful, and independent?"

"Of course."

"They're nuts."

Ahh, baby Mike. He's precious... a lot of work and completely adorable.

I love his parents. He definitely needed parents like them.
gardensigernumbli chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
HAHAHA he blew up the WALL? oh my Rowling, I love Michael. I absolutely love the way you portray him and Terry together, but you've made a solo mini-Mike just as hilarious.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
HA HA HA HA...oh my word...this goes RIGHT on the favorites list.

what exactly is that book about? O.o

...and is that kid high on a sugar rush? *raises eyebrows*

gosh, why do little kids have so much energy...and the the older people have barely, it's SO not fair...*pouts*
ladygemtepz chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
That was Hilarious! Poor little Mikey, I can sympathize because I was also way above my reading level and found out the hard way that sometimes '"grown up books" don't always just mean they have big words in them. It was more erotica than horror, but still a pretty scaring experience.