Reviews for Advent
MooseandSquirrel chapter 28 . 3/24
I am slowly working through the site, attempting to read some of the fics from my fave authors. This happened to be one of them. ;)

The characterizations are spot-on, especially given the timeframe of when this was written. It captures the hope they both have for a future beautifully, and I can see them waiting for the "right" time. Bravo.
aks.gehlot chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
One of the best castle fanfics ever. Absolutely amazing .
In Hiding chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
Good heavens, what a wonderful tale. Though I haven't watched Castle in years, I found this story in my "favourites" list and thought I'd give it a try. I remember it now, remember why I loved it and loved these two. This story is brilliant, and I'm so glad I've found it again. And that I'm only on chapter 17, with so much more to enjoy!
conservativegirl chapter 28 . 12/15/2013
Amazing story! So sweet and perfect for the season:)
LaLa111202 chapter 28 . 9/19/2013
This was just terrific. I absolutely loved it. Looking forward to reading the next one!
Meganp chapter 28 . 4/7/2013
One word: AMAZING!

One of the best Castle fics I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us!
Laurie chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
From December 4th: be still my beating heart! Awesome. You kept the tension just right here, especially at that the end. I could literally see Nathan saying the line about conclusions. Perfect.
annpa chapter 28 . 12/19/2012
I couldn't stop reading and basically finished the entire story in 2 sittings! I thoroughly enjoyed this...thanks for writing!
annpa chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
I started reading "Advent Again" and decided I needed to read this one first! It's the first multi-mulit-chapter I have read in a while and it is reminding me how good they can be when done well! The tension and anticipation are perfect.

Love this: "She slides her gaze from the snow and back towards him, spreads her fingers along the glass until their hands meet. "I had your kiss," she says.

And she must know how it sounds, but she doesn't take it back, doesn't hesitate, only brushes her fingers against the back of his hand, still against the window."
3rdfah chapter 28 . 12/11/2012
This story is a magical tale of mutual seduction and I had to reread it before reading this year's. One can simply feel the emotion as these two grapple with the inevitable. Now, on to see how they stay in love.
IloveHeat chapter 28 . 12/8/2012
I have just reread this... again. Mostly to line up with the new one but also because I love Christmas stories. Bits of dialog from different chapters really resound-you are amazing. That part in this chapter "when I come to you and warn you..." I swear that either you actually do write for the show or the writers incorporate your ideas because it was like looking into the last episode of season 4. And the progression of their relationship throughout the calendar was so beautiful. To be able to write like you would be something to treasure. Seriously amazing. Thank you.
KateMB chapter 28 . 12/7/2012
What a way to end a story - getting readers all riles up. So evil! lol

This story is so full of love. I'm glad I read it.
BlueOrchid96 chapter 28 . 12/7/2012
So good!

Now onto the current version...
BlueOrchid96 chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
Ok, I did cry with this one. I would love, LOVE, to have enough money to do this. I see so much need in my job and I would love to be able to help in this way. Don't get me wrong, even though I'm not suppose to, I have been known to slip an envelope or two in doors but it's nothing like this.

LOVE this chapter!
BlueOrchid96 chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
Ok, this chapter made me tear up. I always wondered what it would be like for Alexis if CB got together and Kate took time out for Alexis. Sure, she is not a child but she never really had a mom, At least not one to bake cookies with when she had a bad day at school or just for the fun of it. I could see that being something lovely for both of them.
2,134 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »