Reviews for Alphabet of Love
AlexSarau chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
MORE MORE MORE MOOOORE... sorry I just love your alicexshun stories! :3
shadowwing1994 chapter 27 . 9/17/2012
Too lazy to log in XD
that was soooo cute all of the stories are great :-D
I enjoyed it
ElleMiuex301 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
InnocentDiamond chapter 27 . 5/11/2012
Oohh...Lucky Channel. Occasionally on the radio, I listen to those horoscope talks, & read those "Your Luck" articles & magaines & such. We've definitely got to thank Mikifor bringing Alice there, although I really didn't expect Shun to be there, but who cares. ;) What a cute way to bring two people together again! :D
jazzmonkey chapter 27 . 5/10/2012
That was defintely memorable. you finished it off perfectly, like usual. *Sigh* I'm gonna miss this story of one shots. You did fabulously with it! Keep up the great work, what ever you do!

I really loved this series :)
Laura B chapter 27 . 5/10/2012
I hate when stories end, but I love reading them again and again, I don't know why but?

Thank you for the last chapter, I almost started to cry when it finished. Such a cute chapter, it wasn't lame at all! The ending of the story was something that I was waiting for and you nailed the ending, a true happy moment and such a good ending to this story.

I can't wait for your next stories. Please update on all of them soon.

Till next time. May Alice and Shun love each other for ever and ever.
SheepRainbow chapter 27 . 5/10/2012
Aww! That was so cute :3 I'm looking forward to stories that will be next! :D
JennaRinslet11 chapter 27 . 5/10/2012
*cries* the end! Why does it have to end? *sniff*

This chapter isn't lame. It changed my mood from being suprised to loving... Hearing Shun singing... Sooo hot...

Shun: it's like I'm falling in love all over again. For the first time. You know how it feels right.

Alice: *blushes*

Young love...

Anywayz, I wish good luck on 'when she's back'

~Over and Out~
Hungryhippo1000 chapter 26 . 4/13/2012
I think it's spelled 'Klaus' not 'Claus'.

That was cute per usual. Especially the ending, with the 'Yeah!'. No problemoo that my idea(s) weren't taken, but thanks anyways :). The thought that counts, and besides, I really really liked this one! Too bad the next one will be the lat :(.

Definitely use Zoo, and maybe use my idea I suggested before :)?
summerdream43 chapter 26 . 4/12/2012
Good work! Keep it up!
Mudly-chan chapter 26 . 4/9/2012

This is very funny :D especially the way you came in this story and said about Klaus' name I L.O.V.E Shun's act in the end of the story...

BTW nice chapter N update soon 'kay..,
cream-pie13 chapter 26 . 4/6/2012
i'm impressed
jazzmonkey chapter 26 . 4/6/2012
Another great chapter!I never really expected that to be 'Y' YOu did a really good job! It's really orginial! Keep up the good work!
InnocentDiamond chapter 26 . 4/5/2012
Quick note: "Claus" is spelled "Klaus," but then we can fun of him as Santa Claus. :D Life in the rich & popular families. Sometimes being popular isn't so good, but it doesn't matter. Thanks goodness Miki was there! Then the library would still be watched over, & the people would know where to find Alice. Klaus seems like the type that would actually use violence & force to get what he wants, but I'm so glad that Shun brought up about Runo tearing people's heads off. A gentle kiss on the cheek already means that their relationship is getting stronger! Update soon!
Laura B chapter 26 . 4/5/2012
A high school love story, I have always loved them. I don't know why but? Anyway, such a cool chapter and I love your Oc to!

Thanks for updating. I'm so stoked for the last chapter and it going to be really exciting to see what ends up happening between Shun and Alice at the zoo!

It going to be sad to end this story, so please finish it off with a bang!

Please Update Soon! :)

Till next time, peace out save the whales, and BAKUGAN BRAWL! ;)