Reviews for I did not sign up for this
jmstevens chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Eep! Cliff hanger!
jetplanejane chapter 33 . 5/7/2012
Holy crap! That was intense! Sorry I am so very late in reviewing; I'm trying to write and study and I can't keep up I'm stressed, but I will try to get through all your fics this week. Anyway, I was very impressed with this chapter. When Paul had to leave was so heart-breaking but moving. I loved Lincoln and how you write him. But damn cliffhanger! If Michael shoots Paul, I'm going to be furious!
Spooky Sundae chapter 33 . 5/1/2012
The day has arrived! *cue the dramatic drums sound* :D It was really cute and protective of Paul to worry about Sara's safety, especially when it comes to something this big, but I completely understand that Sara doesn't want to and won't leave him, even in her current state. As always, you explored her feelings so well that I actually managed to get into the depths of the emotional 'wreck' this newfound situation has caused for everyone.

Oh my God, scary vampires in action! D: Everything's happening so fast, lol! God, I need to finally get out of that calm, undisturbed routine of the pre-war days of this story! xD Because... well, things are definitely heating up, heh. I just hope everyone will be okay... I've got my fingers crossed! (X

And Michael, you jealous idiot, what are you doing? D: I can't believe he actually meant that whole thing about killing Paul to get Sara back; he's almost becoming a villain in this story!

That was a really intriguing cliffhanger; can't wait to see what happens from now on!~
Spooky Sundae chapter 32 . 4/18/2012
You know, I'm all the way for KeSa in this story, but... aww, that conversation between Sara and Michael made me really sad! ): I know I shouldn't really feel bad for Michael, since he did threaten to kill Paul and all, but I can't help but to see him as some poor little abandoned puppy right now, lol. (X

Also, lol, Sara and Paul are really out of luck, always being interrupted during... heh, kinky situations. ;D But I really like that Lincoln still cares for her and wants to remain her friend; besides, I really missed seeing him in last chapters.

And OMG, the war is only a day away! I'm so excited, and nervous, and full of anticipation, and... okay, in short, I'm really curious how the situation will develop! xD Well, I'm looking forward to reading more!~
jetplanejane chapter 31 . 3/26/2012
Sorry it took me so long to get around to this chapter! Better late than never though !

Kellerman is really *really* sweet in this. Do you watch Private Practice? He’s as sweet as Cooper, I think :)

Haha, Pail being a trouble starter! Yes, he definitely is! I can just imagine him and their child getting up to all kinds of mischief together and Sara having to put her foot down (but, secretly, they’ll just laugh it off).

Poor Paul! “Marshmallow” is a terrible name for him! Sara can be so cruel. Actually, she just needs some practice with the pet names (Paul already has tons of experience).

A dead donkey’s skin? I agree with Sara, that’s disgusting! Sometimes, Paul says the weirdest things! But at least he can make me laugh when he does. I love the way he tries to win Sara over with cookies, it’s just so sweet and innocent. That guy reminds me of a puppy sometimes.

So the war’s starting? Don’t let Paul and Sara get separated! Knowing Paul he’s going to get into all kinds of trouble and maybe Sara will have to rescue him for a change. I don’t want her to be left alone with Michael. He’s still acting creepy IMO and very unpredictable. Unless Lincoln’s there. I know Sara’d be safe with him.

Update when you’ve got a free moment! Look forward to the exciting things to come.
Spooky Sundae chapter 31 . 3/17/2012
God, you've got no idea how much I love reading those small, fluffy conversations between Paul and Sara about the baby and the wedding; they just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside xD And lol, silly Sara and Paul; you can't have a house without a phone or a fire alarm, really now! xD

Eh, Michael and Paul just can't get along, can they? And I was so surprised to hear that 'subtle' death threat from Michael; I hope that's just anger talking from him, not that he's actually going to do it... (especially now that Paul's kind of grown on me xD).

Also, I hope Sara can learn how to defeat herself against a vampire soon, because the war is dangerously close now! Things are bound to get really intense now; I just wonder how the whole thing is going to play out...

Awaiting the new chapter!~
suzieQ21 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
hey sister, I al so sorry it took me so long to review, you pretty much know ho i feel about those chapters but since it's my first review, here it goes : i just love the way you write, and i lovee how you continue the kellerman/sara romance, that they totaly blew up at the end of the show, and how you keep michael in the picture, i think you got sara's feelings better than the actual scenarist ;) anyway, i think some people just have it in them and you defenetly do!

by the way i think i'm gonna read the story from the begining all over again so i'll review your other (very asowme) chapters

love you and please never stop writting
Spooky Sundae chapter 30 . 3/13/2012
First of all, I'm sorry to hear you're down with cold! ): I was also ill recently, and I know how that can be pain in the ass, eh -" Anyway, I hope you feel better soon!

As for the story - I was expecting Michael to react like that, but Paul's reaction was really surprising! Although, it made sense once I finished the chapter; poor thing was really scared, aww. -" But I'm glad things are now getting better, both between Sara and Michael and Sara and Paul. That conversation with Sara and Michael made me smile; I hope they won't ruin the chance to become friends again. (:

Also, that ending scene with the ring was sooo adorable! Paul's just an old school romantic, hehe xD

All in all, great chapter; awaiting the new ones!~ :D
Spooky Sundae chapter 29 . 3/13/2012
Loved this chapter! Sara's pregnant, yes! XD I was hoping that'd be the case, but I was still a little skeptical at the end of the last chapter. Again, I just love your inner monologues; you give us such a great insight in character's emotions and thoughts, which is something crucial in these kind of situations (as, right now, Sara's thoughts on pregnancy and marriage).

Also, bad, bad Damon! xD Poor Paul must be completely dumbstruck now; that saying, Michael too... I wonder how are they all going to deal with this!
jetplanejane chapter 30 . 3/12/2012
Lol, I just tried to review and the site said the chapter was deleted D: D: D: And usually I read something twice before I review. Anyway, it seems to be working now! OK, first off I hope you feel better really soon! For someone who has a cold, you really write well and fast. Second off, this chapter made me CRY :') The scene where Paul presents the ring to Sara. It's so beautiful, so they were happy tears. No ship will ever beat KeSa, sorry for anyone who thinks so. They are missing out on something very special. The heart-to-heart that Paul and Sara had was very honest and emotional. I'm glad Sara got angry at his attitude and Paul realized that he'd been a douche. But I KNEW he wouldn't leave her ;) Just wow, it was a really good chapter. One of my faves. Damon makes me laugh! He's very good comedic relief when things get tense. Michael scares the crap out of me, ngl. I think he's going to do something vile and Paul is going to get hurt protecting Sara. But I hope not. Linc spoke so much sense, but I got the feeling that Michael wasn't taking it to heart. Update as soon as you can!
jetplanejane chapter 29 . 3/11/2012
Michael really needs to get a clue. The guy is such a pain in the ass, always whining about how Sara can't marry Paul. He's like a child that got its favorite toy taken away. I can only imagine what the news of Sara's pregnancy is going to do him. He's pretty far over the edge already.

I'm glad Paul knows, even if it's because Damon screwed up, lol.

Sara should NEVER feel like a "tramp". No woman should. Slut-shaming is just vile. Morality is different for everyone and no one should be judged so I really hope she doesn't judge herself like that again.

I think the way you write Paul he's just going to want that baby and be so supportive of Sara. She's got nothing to worry about...Actually I kind of hope Paul gives her a little lecture about how much he loves her and how he'd never want her to feel like she couldn't come to him with anything ;)

Looks like a slayer training camp is no place to keep a secret!

Wonder what's going to happen next, especially with Michael? He better not try to harm Sara.
Spooky Sundae chapter 28 . 3/9/2012
Aww, that talk between Sara and Paul at the very begining was really touching and all fluffy -w- ...And, well, also smutty, but that's what makes it all better, hehe ;D Heh, they just can't catch a break, can they? ;P Also, I loved how Sara was already being all enthusiastic about the wedding, lol, she was so sweet! :'D And wow, she might be pregnant? God, these surprises just keep piling up, don't they?

"Oh, please, don't call me baby." - Haha, oh, an epic line! xD And so appropriate, lol!

Gaah, another cliffhanger! I just can't wait to see how this situation will develop; I'm all sitting on pins and needles right now! :D
jetplanejane chapter 28 . 3/8/2012
Another great chapter! First thing's first, is Sara pregnant? I must know! means yes or did she just imagine it? Please let her be pregnant. I know there's a war and everything, but a child would just add so much more angst/drama/tension to the story! And you can never have too much of that. I mean, how would Paul react? And what about Michael? If she isn't pregnant, will she tell Paul about the scare or keep quiet? I felt a bit sorry for Michael this chapter, I don't know why, but he seemed kind of broken if you know what I mean. It's kind of sad that he won't let go of Sara. Buffy made me lol a few times. She's my 3rd fave character in this (after Sara and Paul, of course). Also, I loved Sara's daydreaming/planning for the wedding. Lillies are perfect! This was beautifully written all round. This story keeps getting better and better. Update when you can, I'll be waiting in anticipation! ;)
Spooky Sundae chapter 27 . 3/3/2012
"Marry you..." "So... you want to marry me?..."

Haha, Sara's just too adorable, feeling all dumbstruck at the begining! And aww, I love this - "I'm crazy about you, and we have eleven more days to live before the biggest war of all history bursts"; Paul being all romantic and mushy gushy in his own, special way we've all got to know and love; it so sounds like something he would say! xD Also, yay for more Sara/Paul lovin'! ;D

I could completely understand Sara's hesitation to get married so soon after all that happened with Michael, and I think Paul's doing the right thing by not pushing her into it - giving her time to think. But wow - he really crossed the line when he compared Michael with T-Bag, but I suppose he too is just pissed off by Michael's actions (rightfully, I'd say).

One last thing - that 'talk' between Sara and Michael was amazingly written, and I think she finally made it clear to him what the current situation was like and that it was partially his fault too that it had come to it.

Anyway, great chapter; can't wait for more!~
Louise24601 chapter 27 . 2/27/2012
Ah ha, the word "nazi" has actually just been used because I watch Grey's anatomy and there's a character who's nickname is "the nazi" cause she's very autorithary and kind of a bitch, lol, thanks for reviewing !