Reviews for Resolve
Tawny chapter 12 . 1/17
Aw cute
Fireballmaddie chapter 12 . 2/25/2014
OMG that was so amazing and heart warming I am so happy right now thank you so much for this story
Jillian Lee chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
I read the last line and my hands do that spaz dancing/waving around this they do when you're happy. :D Great story! Very gold pace to it, with lots of detail. You're are a beautiful writer. :)

-JD
b chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
It seemed a bit out of character for loki and darcy. Maybe it wouldn't seem like that if we had a bit more backstory. Also, why we're they always crying, both characters are ones who seem like they'd avoid tears at all cost. Lastly, Loki' s thoughts didn't sound loki-ish at all. Other than that excellent writing style.
Artificial Life Creator chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
HA! Great resolution!

"… and then he put her to sleep again.
Just before the relief overcame her, she felt angry. Damn it… she thought.
He really does do what he wants."

XD
Phantom105 chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Oh man, I have to say I was literally loling at the McDonalds scene. That tip! Hilarious. I just love their ignorance about the world, it's so funny! You're doing a wonderful job with this so far and I can't wait to read more!

Cheers,
Phantom
fructosebat chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Hiya! I've been really enjoying your fanfiction today. _ I read _Reticence_ and really enjoyed that, and now I've moved onto this one and I feel like I gotta say a couple of things to you.

1) I lovedlovedloved the revelation at the end of _Reticence,_ with the mind-controllingness and stuff and the kissing hooray!

2) Some of your characters seem a little OOC to me, and maybe it's just personal preference, but I feel like Nick Fury is just utterly unflappable in any circumstances, and to have him panic in any way but with stoic badassitude just takes away from his character and makes him seem not-Nick-Fury. Also, at one point in _Reticence_ I kinda got the idea that you thought that Darcy and Jane were the same age. I rather disagree (and again, this may just be me)-I'm pretty sure Jane is older and a respected astrophysicist lady, since if she were not, she would not be able to provide college credit to an intern (as she does for Darcy in _Thor._

3) This is a minor thing, and maybe it's a stylistic choice on your part, but I was a leetle bit offended at the repetition of the "bipolar" joke. I have bipolar II disorder, so I deal with a large amount of misconceptions about it. Bipolar disorder IS NOT mood swings. MOOD SWINGS are mood swings. Bipolar disorder involves the shifting of emotional states over muuuuch longer periods of times than a few minutes-usually, in the case of the depression, it can last anywhere from weeks to months, sometimes even years. Manias (or hypomanias, in the case of bipolar II) usually last anywhere from days to weeks. NOT minutes. Plz to look up the disorder for more info. Again, take this as you will, but just...the number of times I've heard people use bipolar disorder as a joke I just arrrrrgh. Like when guys say, "Oh, my ex-girlfriend totally had bipolar, one minute she'd be smiling, the next she'd be screaming at me," just, no. No. That's not how it works.

4) Another minor thing, from _Reticence_: from what I understand, paraceitemol is a common generic painkiller in New Zealand, but in Amurrka (ha!) we usually use ibuprofen, aspirin, or naproxen, among a few other examples. But all come in bottles, not in sheets. :D

Now that I have written you a NOVEL-LENGTH REVIEW, I shall depart with: love your ficcage! Well done!
Cheese chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
This chapter was freaking hilarious.
Cheese chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Omg, I am such a loki fan. I'm not a big fan of dracy and loki pairings, but this story is worth it. Great job :)
Opera123 chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
Great story. The end was sugary sweet, but then most happy ending are.
Opera123 chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
I loved this chapter seven. It was amazingly well written, can't wait to read more.
Opera123 chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Love the you piss me off but still make me hot dialog.
Opera123 chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
I thought when I started reading this story it would be predictable. Boy meets girl, falls in love and girl falls for boy. Nice but predictable.

This is not that story, its better. Thanks for that.
noukinav018 chapter 12 . 4/21/2012