Reviews for Wolf Style: Hinata Inugami Inuzuka
Shaydrall chapter 1 . 4/15
The idea of switching a character's family around is pretty cool, but it seems to me like that's all that happened, apart from the author whims of writing a story. Altogether though it's not that interesting for a first chapter. Very little but some cute stuff here. It should have more of a draw to keep readers who didn't come here to see the eventual girls screwing each other coming back for more.
Also, you should really get rid of the "don't flame" bit in the summary. I'm not saying get rid of it, just put it at the top of the first chapter. It's bad to put out such negativity at a summary, it puts people off to reading.
MusaOmale4 chapter 102 . 4/12
Awesome
naruto11222 chapter 102 . 4/12
great job
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 102 . 4/12
Wow. Gwen REALLY hated them, huh?

Well, at least this arc is over with (and so are the Plumbers).
AVP5 chapter 102 . 4/12
What a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong chapter with a lot going on and how it all went.
ntokozombambo33 chapter 2 . 3/30
awesome moka,i like the fact that you left it(i mean the story) with a hanger cliff i'll give u 110*/# of 100*/# good i like it
NeverStopWriting chapter 101 . 3/7
Is there a certain time you want to have my part by? Because its gonna be at least a week b4 I can start working again (just got married and reading this on the plane ride to Hawaii for honeymoon) but its mostly done anyway so it shouldn't take me too long after I start.
Alucard chapter 101 . 3/5
Hey moka! I screamed with delight when i saw the new chapter. Loved all the refreneces and funny stuff. Hope you are doing well. Hqve a wonderful day! AND STAY AN AWESOME WRITER! YEAH!
naruto11222 chapter 101 . 3/5
Hey great job.
I seriously don't know if girls actually have cocks! Are u sure?
Dragonninja1983 chapter 101 . 3/5
good chapter there but I thought Fluttershy's Cutie Mark were butterflies and Pinkie Pie's Cutie Mark were balloons and Applejack's Cutie Mark were Apples and why isn't Rainbow Dash the adventurous pony?, and Him I hate to say this but you were dead wrong because you've underestimated the power of the girls and you lost, Him-"so sue me, you were right as always Dragonninja1983", thank you Him, well anyway Moka Stay Frosty and in the words of Spock "Live Long in Prosper".
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 101 . 3/4
A lot of Zelda references in this chapter. Not complaining, just pointing it out.

Can't wait for the climactic final part of this trilogy. Word of advice: have the Plumbers disbanded at the end of it all. Useless bitches.
AVP5 chapter 101 . 3/4
What a loooooooooooooooooooong chapter with so much going on and how things went at the end. Liking it and looking forward for what else is going to happen when hopefully the snow storm passes.
Ghost chapter 100 . 2/20
I enjoyed your story Moka it is very creative and soooo fucking cool. Please finish the story because I read all 100 chapters. So continue and tell the flamers to go suck it.
i love the story its amazing how many more fanfictions do u is naru's and hinata's voice it a nice story you have but theres a part where you were supposed to write "sweat"and you wrote "sweet " but other than that its amazing i love it keep it up good job you are a star you are a wonderful writer moka your're the best