Reviews for Wolf Style: Hinata Inugami Inuzuka
alucard anderson chapter 103 . 4/26
Great chapter. Awesome work moka!
naruto11222 chapter 103 . 4/26
Nice job sis
AVP5 chapter 103 . 4/26
Well done here and liking how far its going. I especially like how Pinkie Pie caused someone to lose their hearing, I knew one day it would happen to someone. Update when you have the time please.
Shaydrall chapter 1 . 4/15
The idea of switching a character's family around is pretty cool, but it seems to me like that's all that happened, apart from the author whims of writing a story. Altogether though it's not that interesting for a first chapter. Very little but some cute stuff here. It should have more of a draw to keep readers who didn't come here to see the eventual girls screwing each other coming back for more.
Also, you should really get rid of the "don't flame" bit in the summary. I'm not saying get rid of it, just put it at the top of the first chapter. It's bad to put out such negativity at a summary, it puts people off to reading.
Omale emmi chapter 102 . 4/12
Awesome
naruto11222 chapter 102 . 4/12
great job
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 102 . 4/12
Wow. Gwen REALLY hated them, huh?

Well, at least this arc is over with (and so are the Plumbers).
AVP5 chapter 102 . 4/12
What a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong chapter with a lot going on and how it all went.
ntokozombambo33 chapter 2 . 3/30
awesome moka,i like the fact that you left it(i mean the story) with a hanger cliff i'll give u 110*/# of 100*/# good i like it
NeverStopWriting chapter 101 . 3/7
Is there a certain time you want to have my part by? Because its gonna be at least a week b4 I can start working again (just got married and reading this on the plane ride to Hawaii for honeymoon) but its mostly done anyway so it shouldn't take me too long after I start.
Alucard chapter 101 . 3/5
Hey moka! I screamed with delight when i saw the new chapter. Loved all the refreneces and funny stuff. Hope you are doing well. Hqve a wonderful day! AND STAY AN AWESOME WRITER! YEAH!
naruto11222 chapter 101 . 3/5
Hey great job.
I seriously don't know if girls actually have cocks! Are u sure?
Dragonninja1983 chapter 101 . 3/5
good chapter there but I thought Fluttershy's Cutie Mark were butterflies and Pinkie Pie's Cutie Mark were balloons and Applejack's Cutie Mark were Apples and why isn't Rainbow Dash the adventurous pony?, and Him I hate to say this but you were dead wrong because you've underestimated the power of the girls and you lost, Him-"so sue me, you were right as always Dragonninja1983", thank you Him, well anyway Moka Stay Frosty and in the words of Spock "Live Long in Prosper".
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 101 . 3/4
A lot of Zelda references in this chapter. Not complaining, just pointing it out.

Can't wait for the climactic final part of this trilogy. Word of advice: have the Plumbers disbanded at the end of it all. Useless bitches.