Reviews for Wolf Style: Hinata Inugami Inuzuka
ThunderClaw03 chapter 50 . 4/3
I thought Anko would have a stronger stomach. Update soon
ThunderClaw03 chapter 42 . 4/3
Great job keep it up update soon
orichalcum12 chapter 1 . 3/19
i feel like therw ia something fundimentally wrong woth me for enjoying somethinf like this fanfic
Draconus545719 chapter 117 . 2/21
While i planned on making a review when I finished this chapter just made me write one. And so. HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ. And I have read a lot of them. Nothing can every top this. I didn't even know you could make a successful multi crossover that likes to break the 4th wall. By far the best there is. And from one author to another. Can I ask for advice on making fanfiction. I'm kinda struggling with one of mine and could use a pros help.
Marlin chapter 12 . 12/25/2016
I love your ideas very creative
ThunderClaw03 chapter 56 . 9/23/2016
She see's emotions in colors update soon
ThunderClaw03 chapter 39 . 9/22/2016
Neji you better be willing to put you money where your mouth is update soon
froststy chapter 72 . 8/1/2016
damn...the big ghetto star ain't no one's fool -frost
Guest chapter 49 . 7/27/2016
the fuck?-frost
Guest chapter 46 . 7/27/2016
dork fish...DORK FISH MOKA WHAT THE HELL DO DORK FISHES EAT...corndog-frost
Guest chapter 34 . 7/27/2016
W-WHAT THE FUCK...moka...the fourth wall is there for a reason moka...-frost
Teddybearlove chapter 2 . 7/26/2016
I'm also confused in chapter#1 she has boobs and in chapter#2 she has a dick.!? please explain!
Frost chapter 17 . 7/25/2016
fuck i love this book
AlucardAnderson chapter 127 . 6/25/2016
Hey moka! Ya wonderful gal! I totally understand! Writers block and lack of content to put in are big roadblocks. As team four star said: "Hey, being delayed isn't such a bad thing: At least it wasn't CANCELLED". -they look at Attack on Titan abridged- haha! But really, your writing is worth the wait. Like barbecue. Or crock pot food. Yum. I want you to know, You are awesome, and sometimes people just need time to think. Take however long you need. I'll be here waiting in the shadows... Like some creepy mofo. XD. Have a nice night moka! The power is within you!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
I love your chapters I've read every last one so I looked at your fav stories and thank you for leading me to another good writer like you.