Reviews for Wolf Style: Hinata Inugami Inuzuka
naruto11222 chapter 108 . 8/16
Great job sis
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 108 . 8/16
Well, seems like shit's getting real again.
AVP5 chapter 108 . 8/15
Excellent work and things at the end don't look good. Update when you got the time please.
Dragonninja1983 chapter 107 . 7/25
great chapter sis, man that Deadpool his is such a troll and that bit of the Cheech and Chong scene pure genius, and please don't kill Mikoto and Konan cause I like them to live, well gotta go and Stay Frosty.
angeloffire19869 chapter 1 . 7/24
Good story
naruto11222 chapter 107 . 7/24
Great chapter as always
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 107 . 7/24
Oh man, this chapter was freaking hilarious!
AVP5 chapter 107 . 7/24
Deadpool causing problems and like how this went. Update when you have the time please.
ntokozombambo33g.mail chapter 7 . 7/16
is there a possibility that you can put me in your story its really you do my my name is Tanoshi im dark skinned and my power is the power of reading peoples signature look is red lips and black tight clothes that show off my DD breasts and my curves and super huge ass.I wanna date Kurui even though she is married shes so the story if you put me in it ill review and love the you have a twitter account ill follow you and love you till you think im a creepy stalker.i love you 3 and i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE STORY!
NeverStopWriting chapter 106 . 7/8
Lol best fight scene ever. (Minimal sarcasm) and I KNEW u weren't gonna kill off gwen. Only real complaint is the yugioh part... not too big a fan of that choise, but its ur ztory so w/e
naruto11222 chapter 106 . 7/7
Great Chapter Sis, if you would like me to help out, I got some free on my hands.
AVP5 chapter 106 . 7/7
Nice work again with how this went...seriously though why is the show so popular?! Update when you have the time please.
You really should quickly spellcheck your first five or so chapters
They would probably give better first impression
Dragonninja1983 chapter 105 . 6/25
Moka, why did you kill off Gwen?, it's like Masashi Kishimoto kills off Neji.
NeverStopWriting chapter 105 . 6/18
Whoa whoa whoa wait. Some one ACTUALLY died? Like one of the OPs DIED? Im hella sad right now, gwen was my fav next to Hinata. Even though im 85% sure ur not actually gonne kill her off, since we still haven't seen her true form and everything its still a good heart dropper of a scene. Gj Moka (or whoever wrote it since idk if you are still having other help with secnes or if it was just that one arc.)