Reviews for Crossed Wires & Dropped Calls
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Aww for the story of how Jasper's parents got together.

Will there be more? I hope so!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
tinkerbear10 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
aww that is sooo cute i love it a lot
KayDee chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
OOhhhh, please keep going, I know this was sooo long ago, but I love these two characters and I so want to hear the rest of JPOV, you are a really fantastic writer!
GuilChris chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Loved it...loved it! This story just felt REAL to me...thanks!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Awwww, totally love this story. I like Jasper's dad. He's totally sweet. Thanks for sharing!
sherry williams chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
luvkiss1973 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww why can't i get me a guy like that? thats adorable and i love it, thanks for sharing darlin

and keep up the great work
NatalieLynn chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
His dad's story is so sweet! I can definitely see why it would inspire him. I can't wait to find out how he got from that sweet love story to such an all out sex-centric plan of execution.
KM525 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Awww so cute! He got his idea from his parents! Makes me think back to the good ole days, before cell phones, note passing was the way to go!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
oooh boy...and so the seed is sewn for Jasper's wicked idea. :) great chapter my lovely
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
yeah what he said! post again soon.
Kim Ginsberg chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I so love this!
Bella M. Kasprzak chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
so i'm listening to foreigner as i read this again! loved the chapter! can't wait for more of my favorite geeky hotness jasper!
rathbonejunkie chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I totally enjoyed Jasper's dad. I chuckled quite a few times throughout this chapter. So now we know where he got the idea for the secret text messages. Awesome chapter bb.