Reviews for Silent Night
TweenisodeOrange chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
In which things get worse for pretty much everybody.
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Loved the opening scene. Also, is "Billy Shoepacker" from something? 'Cause I don't recognize him.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Cartoonatic55 chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
I'm so glad that you've updated this! :D (I went and re-read the other chapters just to make sure I remembered everything.) I hope you do continue writing for this story for the rest of December, but whatever you choose to do is fine by me.

I loved the bit at the beginning, especially the part involving Christmas at Ground Zero. XD
As for the show you mentioned...Is it Tugs (I think that's what I heard you and TK call it)?
TweenisodeOrange chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Nice, I liked the inclusion of the Anti-Fairies.

Uh, who was the lumberjack with Anti Cosmo and Anti Wanda? I haven't seen FOP recently, and I don't recognize him.
Cartoonatic55 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
"No," smirked Barbossa, "Piranhas don't fly."

An excellent observation, Barbossa. XD

Hmm. You've got me curious about what you've got planned for that watch...I can't quite say what to think of it, really. I'm still looking forward to finding out what you plan on doing with it.

Also, is the title for this chapter supposed to be an Alice in Wonderland reference? XP
aslan333 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
good chapter
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Hmm, I liked the brief fight with the "Unseelie" - and nice touch incorporating actual fairy lore into this. Anyway, nice bit of foreshadowing about the watch. I look forward to seeing what it actually does.

Cartoonatic55 chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Yay, Barbossa's gonna help Sandy and the dog save the train along with Jack and Danny! ...There's a sentence I never thought I'd write. :P

I'll see if I can write that story you've gotten into my head now.
TweenisodeOrange chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I bet Barbossa would wear an eye patch just because it made him look cooler anyway.
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I liked the bit with Barney and Jack, and Simmonds' reactions to them. As for Barbossa showing up to help out, nice touch (though I'm pretty sure he doesn't have an eyepatch). Can't wait to see what happens in that tunnel.

Cartoonatic55 chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
"Why does everything abandon me?"

Because that's just part of being you, Zoidberg. It's part of why your fandom feels sorry for you. :3

Can't say as I expected this to happen...but it's given me a couple of ideas for a oneshot drabble thing, in a way...Curses, you're giving me ideas!

Keep it up! :D
aslan333 chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
good chapter
TweenisodeOrange chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
OH NOES THEY ARE SNOED IN!

But really, this is pretty good, and I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter.
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
I loved the Zoidberg scenes, and the last one. Can't wait to see what happens with the people on the train.

Third Kind chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
SCRABBLE MATCH! Let's see who will get pissed first and throw the board across the room! *humour/sarcastic*

...Erm, that's what happens when you have my brother play Monopoly. (Off-topic).

Also, another character named after me? This'll be awkward again... XDDD