Reviews for The Closet Door Opens
topgirlalg chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore! please?
barettachante chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
I'm not familiar with this manga...but so far, so good...rather the manga the same way or are you taking liberties?
I've actually been a little worried about you...haven't seen your name pop up in my alerts that you've posted anything new, so thought your author's mind might be somewhere else! Glad to see it's still in overdrive!
I'll be out of pocket for a while (going to the Bahamas for a week!), so if you post after Wednesday, I won't read until I get back :-( ...I'll dream of the JR boys while I'm gone, though!
Hugs and Kisses!
Hearts8999 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Wow this is very interesting. I never really imagined what Aki's past was like when I watched the anime, and read the manga, but this storyline fits so well with the manga's! *claps* good job!

Ooh it's so sad! Can't wait to see him escape! You know it is really kind if strange how the creators of this anime/manga never expounded on Aki's story now that I think about it.
Alcuzey chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
More more more more more please! I want to see the sweet sexy scene through your writing!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
gah! ok so now you have to tell me where the rest is)
OtakuAnnie chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Aww please re-post the following chapters! This was really good and I want to read the after story in your point of view!
Selana chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
:( I was really disappointed that your full story won't be available here? Isn't there another place where we can read it? Like a blog of yours or something. It was a very good story and I'd love to read the continuation. Please inform us the readers as soon as you find a site to post the entire story... Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hello! What's going on with this story now when it's not uploaded here? Do you upload it somewere else? I really want to see how it goes, it so sad, but so very written! I've always had a soft spot for Aki :)
CeeBoo chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Hello! I was wondering if you planned on updating any time soon? I really like this story and I want to see another chapter!
Satia chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Yes! In the next Chapter is Ueno. This Chapter was kind of sad and i really look forward what Aki will think about Ueno. Please be so kind and let us not so long wait :3
Alcuzey chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Are you still writing this :) I REALLY wanna see how you convey Aki's internal thoughts while Ueno is with him. I think it would be so sweet! I can't wait until you are able to get back to this!
RipleyHedwig chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Dang very horrible. and I dont know if its the name of the master or just the bastard himself or what but it just seems .. Wrong. I hate that man.. I can't wait to see what you have instore for Ueno and AKi! Thank You! .
AveryEgoist chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Still reading! I like what you're doing with this fic a lot. You're putting in so much extra depth to the characters. Whenever I watch the shows that you've written for I can't help but think of your stories as canon and get surprised when they're not...

Great job! (I've been super busy lately. Sorry I haven't reviewed as much, but trust me I'm still reading ALL of your stories.)
Kristin xx chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
*_* I'm so enjoying this The first part was amazing, I loved the interaction between Aki and Daisuke(what a did a wonderful job with him,he's so real, carnal and brutal... you created a magnificent asshole, compliments! _ *_* XD)

I L.O.V.E. Yoshida-sensei, she was absolutely wonderful with Aki, and the second part in general was FANTASTIC! I adored the ending! So we'll see Ueno in the next chapter! Again, I bow before you Cerb-sensei for another fu**tastic chapter. Thank you for writing.
Roza chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Thank you, thank you, Thank you!

I totally loved this chapter. Aki is so cute 3

You did a great job on this one please keep up the good work!

Oh next chapter is Ueno right? I can't wait.

Update not too late please?