Reviews for Brave For Us
Spaceship Coupe chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Wow that was just...perfect. The last sentence blew my mind away. So simple cause, well, it is. I really love how you wrote Brittany here too. She was just talking about their love while keeping true to herself. Well done :)
uncleankle chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Aw God, this was so cute. I mean the end, and the things Brittany said about Santana. Really, all in love since they were kids..
vendettadays chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was a fantastic one shot. I felt that you captured Brittany's character very well - you managed to write her being seriousness without losing what is Brittany. I really enjoyed reading this, particulately the ending, so thank you very much for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Thats the Way i wanted to See it on glee but nö Ryan throw this topic Away! But its a Great Job i like it
nonheterosexual chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Beautiful. I really liked it.
Curly Wurly Me chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This is so beautiful, it almost made me cry, they're so in love. The last line was so gorgeous
kp83 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I loved this! Britt is so sweet trying to make things better for her girl. A lot of emotions for such a short story, great job!
shesBLAZING chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is just beautiful. I was particularly moved not only by Abuela's realization at the end, but also by Brittany's description of Santana's self-hatred and pain; of course, the love they each have for Santana really shone through as well.

What I would have given to see this scene take place on the show... Well, it's definitely going into my headcanon. Thanks for sharing!
brittanaislove chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
That last line.. oh god, my heart ;_;
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I loved this. This portrayal of Brittany was very unique and it was wonderful seeing her as this courageous individual standing up for Santana. Great story, thanks.
sucker-for-a-romcom chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
gah. I'm struggling to give a competent review that extends beyond a keyboard mash! This was wonderful! Very real and sweet and truthful to the characters. And the 'Forever' bit at the end just completely SLAYED me!
PazuzuGodking chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This was so heartwarming.
AlltheBrittanaFeels chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I really liked this(: wow that part about santana staring at herself in the mirror and crying really got to me.
laporte chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
awww... this is a sweet one shot :)
imdell chapter 1 . 12/9/2011