Reviews for The Alice Games
thePeppermint chapter 19 . 9/2
Wait, wait...you're BACK?! OMG! Welcome back I am so~ glad that I may be able to see the end of this story!
Cute chapter 19 . 8/16
Can't wait for other chapter
Theabear1 chapter 19 . 8/3
Plz update with more Mikanxnatsume moments please please I love this story! But other than that I can't wait for another updated
WELCOME BACK PRIYANKA! Seeing you in the archives brighten my day! :)

Woohoo, we get to see Nobara's ice princess side! And more development within the dangerous ability district (I can't remember the # off the top of my head... 5, was it?). Man, the idea of combining these characters with the Hunger Games was genius. I'm still in awe AHAHA. Thanks for the update!
YouthfullyJinxed chapter 18 . 5/26
This story is really great. I have to say I got sad when I read you hadn't updated it for two years but it's great you started again! I hope you don't feel the need to stop again. I can see Mikan become a potential badass once the games start. Goodness, I hope you update soon!

Sending good luck to you and your creative writing!
Cute Tangerine03 chapter 18 . 5/15
I am absolutely beyond speechless reading your story. How did you get your ideas to use Hunger Games and Divergent into GA story? You're smart indeed. I love the plots, i'm curious and even tho the stories are not YET let mikan and natsu together or sth, i am curious of how this Alice games end.

However, sometimes i saw mispelling and wrong grammars here and there but hey! I am too no perfect author tho, so that's okay. Just a little critics and no offense. Just that, and you'll be even more terrific (not that you aren't now!)

I hope to see your updates soon!~
Izzymonstafy chapter 2 . 4/19
It breaks my heart that you're leaving the website and not continuing the story... but I understand why. Thank you for blessing my eyes with your amazing writing :)
NikoNikiLove chapter 18 . 4/12
Your story is so interesting, i cannot stop reading.
I can't wait for more to come out especially as Natsume x Mikan is happening
MEME chapter 18 . 4/11
I LOVE FAN FICTION
!
ReneFurterar0 chapter 18 . 3/31
Wait, did you find a new writer for the story?!
crimsoncitrus chapter 19 . 3/29
Aww I really loved this fanfic, too. It's alright. I understand. Oh by the way, Priyanka? Are you Indian? Hello~ My name is Anusha! I really loved your fic, so thank you for writing for so long! :)
Sawada Yuki chapter 19 . 3/28
I get what you mean and completely understand. All the best and please do tell us when you've published your own books. You are a great author and I'm sure we will all greatly enjoy them. You will be missed but I guess all great things must come to an end at some point.
ReneFurterar0 chapter 19 . 3/26
Wha… What?! Nooooooooooo! This is like the end of the Gakuen Alice series, so many questions to be answered! I understand that you lost your FanFiction "mojo" but please, PLEASE find someone else to continue the story! But thank you for your amazing story, it made extremely excited every time I saw the update email on my computer. Thank you for writing this, goodbye
... I think I'm still in shock... Ummmm do you think you could, I don't know, give your story too someone to finish? Since your... Not. Damn! I really liked this too... So like, please?
Lovely Wolf Demon chapter 19 . 3/19
Noooooooooooo it's done. Please please please please oh please update!