Reviews for The Alice Games
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 15 . 8/15
I also haven't read the last few chapters of GA. I really should go finish lol. The KC awards just got announced a few days ago, I wish we still had GARCA. Oh how fondly I remember the Golden Age of GA fan-fiction when we still had the Big 4 around. Anyways I can't tell what the vibe was because in my head I'm always seeing your personality in Mikan's thoughts and reactions because I know you too well. Please add in some sort of moment as awesome as that instance in the movie where Cato gives Katniss those smoldering eyes in the training room! That was so damn hot.
AJSan17 chapter 15 . 8/10
Oh my god
Moonlit Crossroads chapter 15 . 8/9
Holy sh*t! Awesome cliff hanger though
NOT ANNA AND MISAKI!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can't wait for your next update btw!
PeachyBalls143 chapter 15 . 8/8
Talk about cliffhanger! When's the next chapter coming?
Aira0906 chapter 15 . 8/7
OMG! I LOVE this Story! I can't wait for your next update!
Y.H. Arika chapter 15 . 8/7
When I got the email that you had updated I was in the mall with friends buying beanies. I had freaked out silently before painfully turning off my phone because it was dying. I waited all day to read this chapter and now it's happened. I haven't been disappointed in the least! You wrote with such detail and skill I fell in love with the story all over again. I'm grateful you don't feel obligated to rush things or post a chapter once a week (oh dear Lord no), so thank you. I'll stick with this story no matter how long it takes to finish, so if you ever feel alone in this journey just know you'll have your loyal fans.
With my utmost gratitude,
YH Arika
The Lone Romantic chapter 15 . 8/6
OMG WHY ANNA AND MISAKI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO /3
(sorry for the really short review, I'm getting lots of feels right now, how dare you put Misaki here! Don't you know how much I love that girl?!
deviedra chapter 15 . 8/6
AAHAHAHAHHA I WAS LAUGHING SO MUCH AT THE WAX PART

aww anna and misaki though :(
soph chapter 15 . 8/6
Thank you so much for this update! I really liked how you wrote the scene where Mikan is getting prepped by Shizune and the other stylists.

The ending though...damn. Please don't kill Misaki too soon in the Games, alright? She's my fav.
I'll be waiting for your next update!
cheerry-blossoms chapter 15 . 8/6
I'm so glad you updated today since I found this story just yesterday! Haha keep up the good work! :)
I love this idea! Don't worry, I won't steal it, I swear! But honestly, I feel like this is such a creative idea! Your cliffhangers are amazing, by the way! Please, update soon, I'll be waiting eagerly!
SunBabyBoss chapter 15 . 8/6
Welcome back and thanks for updating! :) Very interested in what comes next! :) I had to re-read a few past chapters to remember what happened. Your writing is beautiful!
Lily chapter 14 . 8/6
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! I WANT TO KNOW WHT HAPPENS IN THE GAMES OMG PLEASE IM DYING LIKE LITERALLY OMG I NEED TO KNOW! MY SCREEN IS STUCK ON CAPS LOCK BECAUSE IM DYING TO KNOW
Lily chapter 14 . 8/6
OMG WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO START THE ACTUAL GAMES PART!