Reviews for Whole Again
Mystic Dodo chapter 1 . 1/13
I love it. So different, so wonderful and bittersweet and... oh gosh. This is fantastic. Thank you for writing this!
SilverShadow123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
HOW? How is it possible to write something so damned depressing but at the same time beautiful? You are seriously amazing. Just . . . wow
luvbeaglepuppy chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This story. A bdfblqsidhfbalsjdhgblasjdhvb it seriously almost made me cry. excuse me while I go find some tissues and chocolate. XDXD But I like this idea, but dat character death. It gets me every time. XP
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That is sad and sweet at the same time...
AlucardsCountess chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I love this story! 3
xfallenangel13x chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Hm... very interesting. I can ho early say I haven't read a Yu-Gi-Oh! immortality fiction yet. I was fun to read, kind of gives you a new perspective on things.

Nice job :)
stranger chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
How come you don't respond to your reviewers? I'm not trying to be rude, but some of us really look up to you, and respect you. And we really really like your stories, and you don't even bother to respond to the reviews. They're reviews PRAISING you. Many people consider you a celebrity with YuGiOh fanfictions. You write long chapters, and update on schedule. And yet when people review, you act like they don't exist. Either that, or you ignore the people you feel like ignoring, which I think Is unfair, unless they're a jerk. I'm just saying it might be nice for you to respond once In awhile. Some of your followers may consider it an HONOR to chat with the famous SailorChibi. Just remember that it could mean much more than you'd think. You're a great writer and a lot of people see you that way too. Give someone an inch, they might take it as a mile.
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
woah...this was really great!
a chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
My god... this was - wow, just wow. I don't have the words to describe how poignant this story was
SnuggleBunnyChanWasHere chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Aww, I'm filled with a mix of happiness and great sadness. I don't know what to say except that I'll be reading the rest of your YGO stories one by one (I'll read the others once I realize who all the characters are). 3
Well, Chyu-Chyu for now!
Seqka711 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was too amazing for words. (Probably why you have a lot more favourites than reviews.) I felt like crying a lot of the time, but I loved it. :)
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Well, that was shocking and twisted. Doesn't mean I didn't love it though. Brilliant.
Chronover27 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
That... Kind of scared me. O_o other than that, I loved how you made a way to get the two heroes back, yet also taking a note of immortality. Awesome! Keep up the good work!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
wow...thats kinda morbid...and really depressing...what made you write this?
Moonlight Serenity chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This story is wonderful. It brings up a lot of different emotions - happiness that everyone is reunited, but something bitter and frightening knowing that they're frozen in time.

There's a part of me that would love to have seen how Ryou and Malik reacted to their yamis. Something about Bakura heading upstairs to see Ryou seemed really perfect to me.