Reviews for Whole Again
LBH-don't give up chapter 1 . 3/31
Wow...just...wow. This such amasing story. So bittersweet. So simple written, with such complex theme. Stong emotions. It is really great story. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
You know I love this out look on immortality and somehow you were able to make this bittersweet and then a happy ending on top of it. It's like a combination of both. It's happy but has a bittersweet feel to it.
I love it
Bright-down chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Oh man. I can't work out my emotions after reading this...
It's such a bitter sweet ending, really. I was both smiling and hurting by the time I got to the end.
Loved it. Thank you :)
AmethystUnarmed chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I'm not crying. It's raining on my face.
Mystic Dodo chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I love it. So different, so wonderful and bittersweet and... oh gosh. This is fantastic. Thank you for writing this!
SilverShadow123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
HOW? How is it possible to write something so damned depressing but at the same time beautiful? You are seriously amazing. Just . . . wow
Thatfangirl97 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This story. A bdfblqsidhfbalsjdhgblasjdhvb it seriously almost made me cry. excuse me while I go find some tissues and chocolate. XDXD But I like this idea, but dat character death. It gets me every time. XP
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That is sad and sweet at the same time...
AlucardsCountess chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I love this story! 3
Determined-Day-Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Hm... very interesting. I can ho early say I haven't read a Yu-Gi-Oh! immortality fiction yet. I was fun to read, kind of gives you a new perspective on things.

Nice job :)
stranger chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
How come you don't respond to your reviewers? I'm not trying to be rude, but some of us really look up to you, and respect you. And we really really like your stories, and you don't even bother to respond to the reviews. They're reviews PRAISING you. Many people consider you a celebrity with YuGiOh fanfictions. You write long chapters, and update on schedule. And yet when people review, you act like they don't exist. Either that, or you ignore the people you feel like ignoring, which I think Is unfair, unless they're a jerk. I'm just saying it might be nice for you to respond once In awhile. Some of your followers may consider it an HONOR to chat with the famous SailorChibi. Just remember that it could mean much more than you'd think. You're a great writer and a lot of people see you that way too. Give someone an inch, they might take it as a mile.
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
woah...this was really great!
a chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
My god... this was - wow, just wow. I don't have the words to describe how poignant this story was
SnuggleBunnyChanWasHere chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Aww, I'm filled with a mix of happiness and great sadness. I don't know what to say except that I'll be reading the rest of your YGO stories one by one (I'll read the others once I realize who all the characters are). 3
Well, Chyu-Chyu for now!
Seqka711 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was too amazing for words. (Probably why you have a lot more favourites than reviews.) I felt like crying a lot of the time, but I loved it. :)