Reviews for Never Gone
That was nice(:
The Voice of ther Wind chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
This is fantastic. Your the modern day Shakespeare . Keep up the fantastic work
Coraline Starr chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
It would be so sad to see our favorite fanart and fanfics wiped off the Internet!
Coraline Starr chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Ah, they finally meet! Exciting! However, I have noticed too often that as soon as a Tarzan fanfic reaches a climatic point, the story is never finished, and readers are left hanging.

I would really like to see this finished. I want to know how in the world the family got separated in the first place.
callistomw chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
This story has me intrigued; I'm excited to see how it unfolds and hear how Tarzan was separated from his folks.
Coraline Starr chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
That's a cool idea. Right off the bat there are descriptions of physical appearances...I guess that's OK...

So the actual family name here is the Butler's instead of the Clayton's. Cool, keeping it original.

It would be interesting to see how they react to Tarzan and his new family. In fact, after they catch up and everything, it would be even more interesting to see what they do next.

Also, how in the world did they get separated in the first place? How in the world are they alive? I suppose we'll have to wait and see. Keep going, I want to find out what happens next.