Reviews for I'll Stand By You
Loved it
Guest chapter 17 . 3/4/2014
Loved it
annbeth k jacksons chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
your the best at story in wait for it credblie
pesca13891 chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
Awwwww...this story was so sweet..Emma is really a nice character, and also the others you added! Plus I managed to understand that you wrote this after Christmas last year, but before seniors nationals in glee, and I was really impressed when I saw that you chose "the edge of glory" which was done by the trubletones and a song by Celine Dion (same singer but different song from Rachel's solo in Chicago)! I loved the story ;-)
sleepingwithwally chapter 17 . 8/19/2012
good story! :)
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
Wow that was great loved it
Diamondgirl3 chapter 17 . 4/25/2012
I love your stories so much! I read them all! Love nicma!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/17/2012
Thank you thank you THANK YOU BEST STORY EVER!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
I am loving this
Guest chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
You dont know how much i love this i am almost doe best story EVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I am just starting to read this but i already love it!
lookingformygus1213 chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
I find it very funny and coincidental that Emma's full name is EMMA GRACE HUDSON when my name is Emma and my sisters name is Grace. And how you also had a Lilly in this story and that is my others sisters name. It makes me very happy that you think Finn and Rachel will name their child Emma so it's the same as mine. Don't you think so too?
fuckyeahfinchel chapter 17 . 1/18/2012
I've loved every chapter of this fic and I hooe you do a sequel soon!
GeekyGleek chapter 17 . 1/17/2012
20 min. walk, that's along walk, why didn't Rachel just bring them to school? Anyway if you do a sequel, I think you should skip some time at least to their junior year.
saltnpepper216 chapter 17 . 1/16/2012
Perfect ending! I can't wait to meet the Finchel baby and read your next two stories. This chapter was so sweet, I love the closeness of the Hudson family and the Nicma and Ryva relationships.