Reviews for Slytherin's Pride, Gryffindor's Loyalty Part One
Reiha Sakurai chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
I Really Loved this Fanfic and can't wait until you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. I really hope you update this fanfic soon cause I love it and want to read more chapters.
ljkjnljnl chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
interesting story, please continue. i hope you fell beater now.
AJB66613 chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Hopefully more of this wonderful story will be in the near future.
Team Major Whitlock chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
I hope that you get better and find the time to update soon x
Girloveshugs chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
update soon
Azrael Jinsei chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
I'm sorry about your father, but at least you are talking to a professional and getting help which more than some get. I assume your case of Schizophrenia is mild, otherwise there would be no doubt that something was wrong, and you would have gotten professional attention much sooner. I truly hope your father comes around, and that you don't stop living your life because of it.
Thank you for writing this story; it is very good and shows a side of Severus most people don't explore. I sincerely hope you see fit to continue this story.
Fox-sama94 chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
I really hope you get better. Capathian Wold
IndieWrites chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
I'm such a sucker for these kinds of ficts. I'm interested as to where you will take it. Nice take on how Severs handles Harry's reactions. Keep it up.
lostsun chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
I don't get it...if Harry doesn't even like Snape in the beginning, why did he run off to Snape's room and hide in his bed? That doesn't seem very realistic to have someone run to their most hated teacher's room when he could have went to the Gryffindor tower.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
hope u update soon
ORKCHILD chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
But you don't list this story as either continuing or forth coming dose that mean your dropping it?
bonnie01 chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
I like this one to :) update soon
DracoRiddlePotter chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
I can sympathise with some of what you are going through. However, keep your chin up, continue seeking help, and I hope that it is in the stars for you to be on a better track in life, and I hope that you get some sleep! (Being lethargic sucks, doesn't it?)

Cheers!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Sweet. I liked that Severus called Harry "Little one." I cannot wait to see where you are going to take this story!
honksfan4life chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
it is very good though. hope you feel better soon.