Reviews for Cuddle Session
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
pisquenta chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
of courwe you do sweety
The Lady of the Land chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Poor Shamy, never being taken seriously.
faith chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
cute but more action next time please
ylc chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh, that was so sweet! Just wanted to tell you that I loved it!
original-star-girl-78 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Another wonderful story, thank you.
DearNoah chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I love your stories, this is actually the fifth time i'm going through all of them. You write Sheldon and Amy so well, please continue!
Hrtofdorkness chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I really enjoy your Shamy FF ) I am in the process of reading them all hehe... please do keep writing and updating. Some of these stories really hit the soft spot for me. I adore Sheldon and seeing how he can grow rationally due to his interactions with Amy is really heart-warming. You've done a wonderful job at capturing their relationship )
Rockyele chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I'm re-reading your stories in order to review them, can't say it's difficult :)

With this second read I've appreciated a bit more the little details and humor you have put in it. Even when you're focusing in Sheldon and Amy, you capture very well other characters' personalities, like you did here with Penny and Leonard.

Sheldon's aversion to physical intimacy is completely spot-on, I like how clear you make it that, despite that aversion, he likes to be with Amy, he has feelings for her, and, as difficult as it seems for some people to understand, the fact that he doesn't long to touch her, doesn't mean their relationship is less valid.

I loved this part: "Then she raised her eyebrow and looked at him with the curiosity of a scientist; that look turned him on more than any seductive pose she'd ever taken."

I think this is one of the examples of why your stories seem so close to canon, I'm sure this is exactly how Sheldon's attraction to her works!

It caught me offward how easily he dropped the 'L' word, I wonder how that be addressed in the show, I guess they would make a bigger fuss of it and will be harder for him to accept it!

Still, the way you make him realize to himself (and after some logical and cientifical analysis, of course) that it's true that he loves her at the very end of the fic, is just perfect (and sweet).
hybridphoenix chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I agree with the other reviewers- this is one of the most canon Shamy fics that I have read, particularly with regard to Sheldon's emotions. I am also amused at how you worked in the parent dynamic that occurs in so many Leonard-Penny scenes.
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Ahhhhh I love this! So amazing!
Kali Ravel chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I really like that you've run with Sheldon's asexuality, rather than try to force it into "except for you" territory. It still doesn't feel quite right in parts, but, for the most part, I could very clearly envisage this as part of an episode.

Incidentally, I always imagine Amy's sex noise spelt as 'whoo!' when she says it.
xKrysx chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
LOVELOVELOVE.

OMG. This is so beautifully written with the both of them so in-character that I just fall in love with this. AWESOME!

And thanks for writing. :D
queen of magicians chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
he said I love you. Good for you sheldon!