Reviews for Off Limits
Tails Is FLUFFY chapter 3 . 6/9
Jumping on the livestock...what?

SoundlessWorld chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
I have Ash on Yellow flowers, but I can't trigger the yellow flower event until Winter is over in my game... :(
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
*twitches*geez really?i never knew there was moondrop flower in harvest moon!if ya had to explain that then some idiots should not be readint this story
sad chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
I just found this story and I'm willing to review every chapter! It's sad that you're not going to continue it.. :( It had so much potential and it was well written!

Take care and happy writing!
Samantha Star o.O chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
nooo continue the story
toriboo8 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Lillian is making pudding:custard! :D I have the game too for DS! How do you get Ash's yellow flower event! I'm in the beginning of winter of year two. And how do I get Cam to stop falling in love with me?! DX He's at the dark blue flower (3 flowers)! Great story so far! -
Nigel Thornberry's Ghost chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Beauteous! Keep writing!I really love that at least SOMEBODY is making Ash & Lillian fics, instead of just all Cam & Lillian ficsies!
Volcarona chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Wow, I'm seriously loving this story right now! XD It's hilarious-I love how you put in the cow-jumping thing, since I do that all the time, and the part about a chickens being "freaks" for clucking happily while they were tossed out the door was perfect! XD
The romance parts are very well-done, too, and very realistic! The whole story is really well-written, actually.
One thing I noticed, though, was that you switched perspectives a couple of times in Chapter Six. Pffft. I do that all the time! XD
Anyway, keep up the good work, and I can't wait to find out about the whole Lillian-and-Phillip incident!
rolling girl chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
This made me laugh! Again!

I loved the scene where they were making desserts and Howard was teasing Cam :)

ahhh. You just don't disappoint. at all.
rolling girl chapter 1 . 8/12/2012

Ahem, I'm sorry 'bout the all caps thing, but seriously, Ash is awesome-sauce in this fic. The beginning is promising and the characters are charming. I think Laney likes Ash...But Ash is an oblivious bum, so he just doesn't see her feelings. Sooooo,LILLIANxASH. You know what? I'm not too crazy about Cam ending up with Lillian but Ash is a mighty force so I'm pretty sure he'll earn love points.

I love this story _ .great.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
ThePaintedSkies chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
This is a very interesting fic! I'm really enjoying it! And I have to say, the inclusion of jumping on the cows and sheep and throwing the chickens... I have never had such a good laugh! Especially when Ash threw the chicken! Looking forward to more! 3
azelmajondrette chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Oh my gosh... He jumped on the sheep because the cow was pregnant. XD I am dying! Great chapter!
azelmajondrette chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is a great first chapter! I can't wait to see what happens!
owlfawn chapter 6 . 7/5/2012