Reviews for DESPERATE TIMES, DESPERATE MEASURES
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Great job exploring Dean's despair. He's a tough guy, but just how many hits can one guy take?

And one brother being there for the other when they're in trouble? That will always be one of my favourite aspects of SN. Yum.

You did them justice, my friend. *g*

Cheers, Sculls
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Absolutely loved this :D
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
That's kind of cute... And hopeful.

Dean is in a very dark place right now, he's completely lost... And Sam doesn't seem to notice it, maybe because he has so many problems with Lucifer and all... I really don't blame him for that.

Well, I like this one But I do hope Bobby survives, cause man, they just can't lose anyone else \

Kisses

Rosetta
Jester's Tear82 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Vanessa, I really like you writing longer fics, you should do it more ;)

& yes Dean is totally going where you put him, he said so himself when he thought Bobby died - he'd take the Impala & Sam & drive off a pier. Now he thinks Sam doesn't need him so why not throw it all away? So sad.. loved your Sam reminding him he can't do it without him, that's just the kick Dean needed.

Thanks for filling the void! Can't wait for the ep *Bobby must live Bobby must live Bobby must live...*
Dizzo chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Wow, powerful, introspective stuff, and the awful thing is, I can almost see Dean heading this way if he doesn't catch a break soon.

Sam said exactly the right things to pull Dean back from the brink both figuratively and literally.

Now we just have to hope against hope for a happy ending for Bobby :(

Great job!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Loved this! Very good take on Dean's mindset right now. But I don't think he'll leave Sam. Hopefully Bobby will be all right. Thanks so much.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I'm not sure how Dean is still semi functioning, alcohol fueled or not. Depressing though it is to contemplate but I think one of the reasons that Dean hasn't offed himself yet is that he well knows where he'll end up and knows there is no respite in hell either. The other 2 reasons are struggling just as much as he is and one of them just got shot in the head.
casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was stunning. I could feel Dean's despair. I loved how Sam was able to bring him out of that mindset. Beautifully written.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
omg.. .loveit sammy is aweosme... yay love the boys bonding moment..im happy that dean is calm...
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
So, so great to see something longer from you! And I fear this is where Dean _is_ going - at least according to all the signs. I doubt show will ever take him here though. Really, they just keep writing themselves into corners... *sigh* I hope we get even half this much angsting from Dean... lovely tag! Thanks!