Reviews for In The Dark
love this xD
Detective Cat chapter 16 . 10/16/2014
Have them play Five Nights at Freddy's. That'd be HILARIOUS :D...Nice work btw
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
I've never ratted out the Organization to the feds.
But what about Kir? Why didn't she drink? Also, wouldn't he be kicked out of the Organization?
Sineluce Velius-Tristitia chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
I have three words to say:
This is M! $#&F!$#*%$*AWESOME!
I love how Vermouth and Chianti always fights. Maybe you should use hide and clap? I don't know if you know that game though... Mentioning that game reminds me of conjuring *shivers*
RanMouri82 chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
The endless banter loop gets funnier every chapter. Loved the delightfully random questions. (Box of cereal?!) Glad you keep continuing this!
Ten-Faced chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
XDD Vermouth pwned the other players in the game. As usual.
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Wow...this is a crack fic, all right. o.o It's funny but weird.
Nuts and Jam chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Ouch xD It took me a while to find this fic again...found an imposter review supposedly by me. Ugh.
BlackFeath chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
Great chapter as usually! Chianti can't win against Vermouth, especially in a game like thisxD Poor thing, without her gun she can't do anything but snitching to the bossxD
Wonderful work, waiting for the next chap :)
Ten-Faced chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
I always thought the BO as a bunch of super serious no fun people - Bourbon and Vermouth being exceptions, of course. And then I read this and laughed my head off.

Relievio's Canadian? Huh, I've never heard of that term . . . .
Phantom Hitman 1412 chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
I've never heard of this game, but I'm certainly going to have to try it out with my friends.
By the sound of things, the game between these organisation members might go on a while... Although you had me laughing all the way through.
I loved reading this as always.
Thanks for the update
Maya Chain 23 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
All for the homo! XD
BlackFeath chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
This fanfic is awesome, I have laughed a lot! I am looking forward to the next game :)
RanMouri82 chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
Okay, the Kaitou Kid round? WIN. Your prize is the internet.

If it helps to know, I had no idea you thought Bourbon was Okiya. I've been picturing Amuro the whole time!

For a game suggestion, how about "I Went To The Store"? It's a memory game. The first person says, "I went to the store and bought an (apple)", the second person says, "I went to the store and bought an (apple) and a (bagel)," and so on until everyone's gone through the alphabet. These folks are mostly Japanese, so maybe the alphabet won't work, but it could be fun!
Raifuujin chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
When I saw Vermouth's acting, I almost thought she had gotten Kaito when it said 'dropped any facial expression' because it made me think of his poker face. I knew I was wrong when she just stood there, but then I wondered if there would be a Kid one. And there was! Never expected it to be Vodka, though...

I would do almost anything to see Gin actually prance around like a ballerina princess XD

No need to apologize, I liked the plug. :) Personally, any taps or cracking on the fourth wall is always something I like seeing.

As to the Bourbon thing, so many stories have been made to where Okiya is Bourbon that I just ignore it. Even with the glasses comments, I still could picture Tooru. In his first appearance, he was wearing glasses, so that's what I saw. Even with the supermodel pose and walk, Bourbon is still my favorite BO member in your stories! "Maybe we should draw on his face..." XD

Too bad the boss is asleep. He can't tell us what the next game will be. D: Oh well. Wouldn't be a Conan fan if I didn't enjoy mysteries! Can't wait to see what's next!