Reviews for Storybook Hero
Wolff Howl chapter 6 . 11/23
I'm sure I've probably reviewed this before but, I've gotta say again that I love it and hope you someday continue this story.
monkiepawn chapter 6 . 9/24
This is an awesome pice full of funny and stupid sh*t! To many random stuff and we havent even enter Hogwarts, haha. Really loving it!

Thx for the story!
Thank you for getting the separation of Eros and Aphrodite correct. Too many people portray her as some kind of slut, which is just not true.

Also, it just hit me how the Original Goblin realm sounds like Bism from Narnia.
CMVreud chapter 6 . 9/15
I smiled like a loon but lost it at "Those are just jewel-encrusted cement disks, aren't they?" and now the tip of my nose won't stop tingeling.

PS: Awesome that you write again. Ye'll need perhaps another two to three chapters to flesh out the plot (if ye have one XP ). Keep running, keep gunning an all will be right in the world.

Kudos, mead and virgins!
CMVreud chapter 2 . 9/15
All these delightful, happy, friendly shivers down my back.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 9/15
I think this is my fifth or sixth time reading this story again and still, my fun-ny bone(-r/) won't stop being rock hard because of all that 'awww' and crack.

Most awesome first chapter everrrrr!
I hope some day that you update this because it really is a great read and highly entertaining. Also thanks for the good time I had rereading this for the.. 4th? 5th? Time.
moodysavage chapter 6 . 9/3
Still hilarious tongue in cheek style that I love.
Hypervene chapter 1 . 8/25
I need more of this insanity
froger495 chapter 6 . 8/17
Brilliant i love it.
Phantomslap chapter 6 . 8/14
Awesome story, hope it continues.
rachel.weck.5 chapter 6 . 8/1
Ah, innocence
moodysavage chapter 6 . 7/24
Oh wow please please please write more. I love you freakin awesome witty humor.
moodysavage chapter 3 . 7/24
Oh my gosh! Better and better! Lol
moodysavage chapter 2 . 7/24
Lol oh what a glorious mess. And I love the gods being nosy and commenting.