Reviews for Storybook Hero
tarrangar chapter 6 . 5/12
Loki don't have giant roots he has Jotun roots, they are 2 different kind of being, Jotun translate best to wild gods, whereas giants translated to norse mythology would be a kind of troll.

Some of the Jotuns are gigantic, but they're more known for being shapeshifters and tricksters, than for their large size, the Jotuns are basically the unaligned gods, some are allies of Asgard some are enemies, some are neutral, some varies from time to time.
Lilly1127 chapter 8 . 5/10
I so wish you would come back to this - it's hilarious!
Duane Elms chapter 8 . 5/1
How disappointing that there isn't more.
ReadersReader85 chapter 8 . 4/13
PLEASE MORE! This is hilarious. I don't remember if I have ever seen a story with a similar concept or not. I know that there are plenty where Harry has gamer powers, but not one where it is all just his interpretation of the world. The fact that it seems to be working for him just makes it funnier.
yochan123 chapter 8 . 4/13
haha this is so fun. plz continue!
yochan123 chapter 7 . 4/13
hahaha yes let's follow the life advice of dungeon and dragons :D

and harry's beginning little harem is great. way better girls than the likes of annoying ginny weasley.
yochan123 chapter 5 . 4/13
You humans mate with anything and everything! Whenever you run across a new hybrid of some sort you can be damn sure a humans been involved!"

harry gonna go down on his first day in diagon and getting arrested and escaping from jail
yochan123 chapter 4 . 4/13
lmaooooo omg so funny wait till rita publishes this stuff lol

the goblins almost had another rebellion haha

harry's berserk mode is hilarious. i can't wait to see snape attempting his mind rape and harry going thor mode on him
yochan123 chapter 3 . 4/13
lolol nimble fingers :D man why are they raiding the place ONLY after it became legal haha
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/13
lmao

The school had once shown the fairytale Cinderella in class and he'd drawn some disturbing parallel's to his own life, except of course for the fact that she'd had an easier time of it than he had, as she'd clearly been well fed and didn't spend a lot of time locked in a closet. Harry had prayed there were no Princes with glass slippers in his future and he was relieved that instead he merely appeared to be magical, which apparently was a popular enough destiny that they had a school for it.
yes lol

the gods have overdosed him on the downtrodden hero package.

GET EVERYTHING YOU CAN HARRY! ALL MAGICAL ARTIFACTS AND IMPORTANT ITEMS
LAB1 chapter 8 . 4/4
This story is hillarious and quirky! I hope to see the group off to Hogwarts!
Ivarr chapter 4 . 3/30
How delightfully manic!
noylj chapter 8 . 2/9
Nice story. Be nice to continue iy
Tim chapter 8 . 2/2
Need a lite more
middleofnowhere 87 chapter 8 . 1/30
Fuck the minister. Might just be my favorite line ever.
1,469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »