Reviews for Storybook Hero
aviendhaphiragon chapter 5 . 10h
This is awesome!
dnrcpc1 chapter 5 . 3/20
I love this story! I've reread it like five times. I hope that if you have extra chapters sitting around someone can type it up soon! Thanks for all of your amazing and upbeat fanfiction.
David
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 1 . 3/4
This is easily the most interesting and funny first chapter to a Harry Potter fic I've ever read.
Juvart24 chapter 1 . 3/4
If I mailed you my left nut would you finsh this?
Reader chapter 5 . 2/28
Absolutely hilarious! Love this story :D
fairywm chapter 5 . 2/27
This is fun, I want to read more. Thanks for feeding my addiction.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 1 . 2/23
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up thinking the Hogwarts Castle and Grounds are his because he's the hero of the story. Either that or he thinks of the right thing to bribe the Goblins with and he buys Hogwarts and its Grounds either in the magical world, muggle world (the hypothetical land approximation coordinates) or both.

Something like: Highland Titles by Keeper of the Fandom /s/9907488/1/
Lachriel chapter 5 . 2/8
I've been reading through your stories. There are many awesome ones that could stand to be finished up, but this one is my favourite so far. I love this genre-savvy version of Harry.
Joebob the Fifth chapter 5 . 1/16
So long since an update, shall I assume this is the end? *cries in sadness this time* Ah well, it was a wonderful laugh and I'll read it again and again whenever I need a pick-me-up. Also, I do adore the name tag, no better one than Inigo.
Joebob the Fifth chapter 4 . 1/16
And now I'm crying. I am laughing so hard tears are leaking from my eyes. This is going to kill me. So much much hilarity will be the end of me. Either that or the vitamin D I took earlier today. .. I can't breathe... It sounds like important background data to me. *chokes on laughter, falls off chair*
Joebob the Fifth chapter 3 . 1/16
I can't breathe... oh my, I can't breathe... Also, why is Trelawney sleeping in the same place as Flitwick? o..O But... ahhh, this is awesome, so frickin' funny.
Darth-Vulturnus chapter 5 . 1/13
Oh man, this is a great bundle of laughs I hope you continue soon. By the way, anyone else ship Harry/Seline for this?
werd me chapter 5 . 1/5
Moar Plz
rankokunalpha1 chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Oh god I love the story so far please write more soon please!
Brad