Reviews for Storybook Hero
This is amazing.
Oh my god.
BMS chapter 6 . 1/17
ROFLMAO!
This is great... more please.
mamabear888 chapter 6 . 1/17
Love this story. Are you going to finish it?
Justafan chapter 6 . 1/14
God why is this so short you have given me perfection then took it away please come back and make more it literally has all my favorites a powerful probably ascending to godhood Harry a harem plus insane adventures not to mention married to two monster girls this is perfect.
Justafan chapter 3 . 1/14
Please for the love of God never stop writing these amazing stories.
Justafan chapter 1 . 1/14
Goldman it man I love you for this story the lols oh the lols please continue t
dexterZ chapter 6 . 1/3
still fun to re read this!
Shadowpawzzz chapter 6 . 1/2
Lol oh my god this was good.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
wow. only just tripped over this update. Dude, you seriously make this more epic and insane with each chapter. it's almost 4 am, i wanted to sleep like 20 minutes ago, and now i'm keyed up from laughing my ass off.

Dear god, keep it coming!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
Oh I can hardly wait to see McGonagall and/or Snape's reaction to him having permission to bring Seline as a familiar and then Dumbledore's reaction that he somehow gave permission w/o knowing it.
Yep.
Ratus chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
Ok, this is very funny and I love it. I look forward to the next chapter, I just hope it isn't as long till the next one.
JM0RIARTY chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
hey I like your story. Harry is kind of nice, but also sees the advantages of "owning" people or at least their contracts. I wonder what Hermione is thinking about that take on Harry but then Hermione can be pretty ruthless too when it suits her.

Hoping for a soon update

JM
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
I like what you did with Fudge in this story. In Canon, Fudge is 70 IQ points short of being an idiot. In this, Fudge is clever in the area of politics. He knows how to finagle a deal into his favor and to make him look good. Keep up that aspect of Fudge b/c I *really* like how this Fudge acts.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2016
Please, do not go the cliche route and make Hermione an overbearing know-it-all who won't listen to anyone. Just make her very nervous and talkative but have her take Harry's word for it that he has permission for Seline to attend school with him.

If she's intelligent enough to know the rules, then she should be intelligent enough to know that she's not a prefect, so she cannot enforce the rules.

Also, do something different with Malfoy. I don't know what, but maybe have him be a bit more neutral?
KyosukeCA chapter 6 . 11/29/2016
First - I really enjoy your writing. I have read most of your postings several times, and I want to thank you for sharing your efforts with us. My biggest disappointment with your stories is that most of them look like they'll never be finished.

I am placing this here because this is one of my favorites, and I am hoping that I can inspire you to add more to it.

Some ideas that occurred to me are:
They will have to flue (or portkey) to the platform for the Hogwarts Express. No way Seline can go through any muggle area.
Speaking of Seline, Ron is going to FREAK when he sees her. Hermione on the other hand may decide that Harry is every bit the hero the books make him out to be. After all, he just got done rescuing a bunch of children, and is treating the non-human children as friends. (And what is Ginny going to think when she hears what her hero has been doing?)
Draco visiting harry and his friends on the train will also be interesting Crabbe and Goyle won't seem nearly as intimidating when compared to Seline and Billy.

As I said these are just some ideas that I hope will inspire you to further efforts on this story.