Reviews for Shinobi of Pride
ExtremeA chapter 12 . 4/11
Please update
Rose101226 chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
Love the story! Please update soon! Want Sasuke and Hinata to see each other again! Please update!
Tamani chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
love it I just hope that one day you do decide to come back to this! I splurged and read all of the first and the sequel and I hope that you can continue this one day! I really wanted to see hinata lecture itachi and convince him to live, I wanted to see sasuke's reaction to finding out hinata was pregnant, I wanted to see what neji would do when he found out his sister is essentially hiding against orochimaru! So many things I still want to know!
DishevelledAngle chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
A friend just asked me for my fav SasuHina fics, I remembered this sequel. Just finished rereading it! Ahhh I can't wait for you to updateeeee! Are you, like, alive?
RosalieCullen1822 chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 12 . 9/10/2014
Hey please update
There'll be a lot of sad people if you don't

/cries
ChrisDoll chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
Please! Please! Please! Finish the rest of the story! It's absolutely amazing!
beautiful arrow chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
It has been a year since the last update ! Please update soon! The story is too amazing to be stopped like this!
CmonSkinnyLove chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
Last update was on March 2013, it's July! You're killing me! I love you're style and writing but the suspense is hurting me!
Salwanur1 chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Please please please update your killing me hear this is by far no joke the best ice read so far and I love how it's not narusaku cause I despise Sakura for some reason I can't stand her but anyway please update I'm begging you I've been waiting sinse march2013 it's now june2014 please update I love yo lady crack.

salwa
RikuDai chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
I love this story very very VERY much w Please do update :"
Teddibear212 chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
I loveee lovee lovee this fanfiction. There's soo many twist and turns in this story that it would take me days to put all my thoughts and comments into one review. There's on one word to describe this story and that word is SENSATIONAL! Saying your writing is phenomenal is an understatement .Please do not forget this story and keep on updating. I never expected to be so captivated by this story to the point where I am dying to read your next chapter. I am anxious to see what other devious plots you have in mind for SoP. -
Teddibear212 chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
Lady Crack I must admit you're truly amazing. I never saw it coming. Hinata being pregnant. Like i didn't think this story could get anymore dramatic.! *-* Onwards to the next chapter
Teddibear212 chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Defecteddd..Sasuke defected. NAHHHH I had to review this chapter. What a surprising turn of events. I cant wait to see what you have in store for Sasuke now and what he is planning. Looks like I'm going to have another all-nighter. There's no way i'm sleeping till I read all the chapters now.

Onwards! I say! To chapter 4