Reviews for Shinobi of Pride
Eucliffe33 chapter 12 . 4/30
Update pleaseeeee
Michiyo-chama3 chapter 12 . 4/13
No update since three years ago... :(
I hope you update really soon because I love your writing style
QueenXCaramel chapter 12 . 1/21
Your stories are so good! I really hope you come back and update. It's sad to get to this chapter and have it still be depressing for everyone. I need some happy moments!
Eternal Dream Chowz chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
Helo, Lady Crack. I'm a reader from Indonesia, such a far, far place, i thought. XD
I really love how the chara interact each other. The way you write it also make me so curious and end up spending two days to read it all! And it made me sob when i was reading the last chapter of SoH. It really ruined me up. But i can't stop reading, i'm really curious about the ending. And i hate Karin a bit. *lol
I hope you'll continue this soon. Ganbatte, Lady-san.
Sincerely,
Ether-chan
IvoryxNoir chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
Please update :(((
ExtremeA chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
Please update
Rose101226 chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
Love the story! Please update soon! Want Sasuke and Hinata to see each other again! Please update!
Tamani chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
love it I just hope that one day you do decide to come back to this! I splurged and read all of the first and the sequel and I hope that you can continue this one day! I really wanted to see hinata lecture itachi and convince him to live, I wanted to see sasuke's reaction to finding out hinata was pregnant, I wanted to see what neji would do when he found out his sister is essentially hiding against orochimaru! So many things I still want to know!
DishevelledAngle chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
A friend just asked me for my fav SasuHina fics, I remembered this sequel. Just finished rereading it! Ahhh I can't wait for you to updateeeee! Are you, like, alive?
kissimmeenc chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 12 . 9/10/2014
Hey please update
There'll be a lot of sad people if you don't

/cries
ChrisDoll chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
Please! Please! Please! Finish the rest of the story! It's absolutely amazing!
beautiful arrow chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
It has been a year since the last update ! Please update soon! The story is too amazing to be stopped like this!
CmonSkinnyLove chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
Last update was on March 2013, it's July! You're killing me! I love you're style and writing but the suspense is hurting me!