Reviews for Shinobi of Pride
HeagyBaby chapter 12 . 3/21
Please update this!
Actually, it would have been perfect if itachi fell in love with hinata as Sasuke's child would look like him too. Then that would make Sasuke insane with envy thinking that hinata and itachi betrayed him. Oh ho, that would be quite a reunion.
Come back already please! I hope to see Sasuke and hinata reunited soon but I doubt that's going to happen. I wonder if Gaara will fall in love with her and ask her to marry him? Perhaps Sasuke would mistake his son/daughter as Gaara's and go into a fit of jealousy? Haha, a girl can hope.
kiss2lips chapter 12 . 12/26/2016
Wow! I think i read this fic back when i was in hs and re-read it just because. Man. How I missed this. Sweet, fluffy, angsty SasuHina. I know you said official Hiatus, but I'll be here hoping and patiently waiting. It's been 3 years almost 4 now, but I believe that you will one day get back on this. I am so pleased witg the story and I just really want to know what happens next. Can Itachi live please? Can he eventually accept the help offered? Maybe use the "How do you expect to protect us" line? I know Hinata would never use it, but yes. I feel so bad for Hinata. I wants to hug her. I also hope Ten and Neji make up. Love this. Super worth coming back. I hope you can find it in you to come back too. Regardless, good luck with whatever you are doing/pursuing right now. Stay focused and amazing!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/4/2016
Why haven't you updated. Please find the inspiration to finish this story. It really is too good to be left incomplete
I look forward to your next update. I will wait as long as it takes you
cespericueta35 chapter 12 . 11/21/2016
OMG please continue this is soooooo good, don't abandon this story!
cespericueta35 chapter 12 . 11/10/2016
OMG, please continue!
Serenity-Moonstone chapter 12 . 9/30/2016
I hope you're gonna update soon!
Dalisay08 chapter 12 . 9/5/2016
plssss continue
Eucliffe33 chapter 12 . 4/30/2016
Update pleaseeeee
Michiyo-chama3 chapter 12 . 4/13/2016
No update since three years ago... :(
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2016
I hope you update really soon because I love your writing style
QueenXCaramel chapter 12 . 1/21/2016
Your stories are so good! I really hope you come back and update. It's sad to get to this chapter and have it still be depressing for everyone. I need some happy moments!
Eternal Dream Chowz chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
Helo, Lady Crack. I'm a reader from Indonesia, such a far, far place, i thought. XD
I really love how the chara interact each other. The way you write it also make me so curious and end up spending two days to read it all! And it made me sob when i was reading the last chapter of SoH. It really ruined me up. But i can't stop reading, i'm really curious about the ending. And i hate Karin a bit. *lol
I hope you'll continue this soon. Ganbatte, Lady-san.
Sincerely,