Reviews for Eleventh Yard
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Interesting. I like this :D
onyxthorn1998 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Please please please update! It's awesome!
Yukira-Kuchiki chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Haha a little teasing from zelman can do that to you. Please update soon I really like this story.
bleh blee blah chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Update update update update update update...please ;-)
Sexy Vampire Girl chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
VERY VVEERRY interested. Please update soon
gakupokamui2355 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Cant wait for chapter three!
EphemeralDream8 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I'm wondering if you're gonna update soon, because I've been anxiously waiting for an update for quite a while.
I wanna know what happens between the two of them :}

-Kawaii
kittlishkat chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Ooo! I'll admit, I was a little bewildered at first, but I like this rewrite so far. Always looking forward to more.
ravenscry21 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Creeper pedo zelman i like this so far
Shay Bird chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Wow! way to leave a cliffy, but so far the story line is very good. Also, I love the little details here and there. The character personality's are very good too!
LadyxAbsinthe chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
I really like your story so far, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Fruitlessberry chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Update! I love thhhhis
Ema Frost chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
You should totally continue this _ Pwease? :) Ja ne!
Blueyedragon72 chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Hello It is I, Larry - Yes the Larry from before. I forgot all about this acount and have some updates to do (from when I first got it- sad I know) but don't mind that. I just wanted to let you know that I liked ch 3 as well and look forward to reading more.

Please update soon!

-Larry 3
kittlishkat chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
I really love this, you're a very good writer, and I look forward to more! Though, in all honesty, I had trouble comprehending your writing style at first, due to my EXTREMELY TIRED state. Whoo! Go New Years. Haha

I think you've done a good job portraying Zelman so far. Sociopaths are toughies to write but they're devilishly interesting, ne? I also really like Hana. She's a very believable character and spunky girls always make for enjoyable main-characters. Her feud with her guardian parents is also quite understandable/believable. Heh. I'd probably snap at people like them, too. More so, if I had to live with them.

In any case, I'm really enjoying this! Good fanfiction of BBB is always a treat, especially when Zelman is involved.