Reviews for Phoenix
blank canvas of me chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
I love this story! Gah, I miss Tate and Violet so much!
Marla chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
I want more. :-)
RRsabi chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
this is by far one of my fav violate fics! You should make a sequel :)
cloudlessclimbs chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Favorite Violate fic, hands down.
Anon chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
I think this is the only Violate bb fic :( Amazing, though; I can read it over and over again.
JustASadSong chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Really loved it, great job :D
mistressoflothlorien chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Good Gods I loved this story! It was sweet and dark at the same time. Great job!
Valuh Montgomery chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
me no like the ending, me want a sequel.
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
It was a very nice story.

Well done!
where she went chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Nicely done.
twinkiecat chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter, thanks for writing this story. The ending was perfect (and I'm glad you didn't have Tate kill Dominic thereby leaving him in the house forever) and the image of an adult Violet curled up with a teenage Tate was a good way to leave it in my opinion. Great story telling, I hope you write more for this fandom!
CamillaLangdon chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
I love your story! Can't wait for the next chapter xx
fallinangelx3 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
UPDATE SOON!
Caitlyn chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
I haven't reviewed because I'm a lazy fuck. So I apologise. Jesus lady. You are my favourite author an fanfiction. Honestly. First one I found for Degrassi so it's like, I HAVE to read whatever you post and I have read what you post so don't worry about it sucking because it hasn't. You're an extraordinary writer and you honestly catch all the characters flawlessly. I'm so impressed. I can connect with Tate... And by the I mean his protective side, and just his mannerism. It's just brilliant how you write him out and everything. I love this, it's so cute. You have thing for bringing in OOC's and it just... Works. I love it. Anyways. I love you and your stories.
BryndisBeeSting chapter 2 . 12/7/2011