Reviews for Sorcerer Ninja
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 3/14
U, know how "clan laws" usually is used in fanfics for Hinata to force hinata with someone? I'm thinking of REVERSING it... Like as in the second she liked the "ultimate weapon" ur no longer a concern.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i can't wait to see what happens next please continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
YOU NEED TO UPDATE SOON I like to read more of your story.
graywolf the lightbringer chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
this story is epic in all senses, id seriously like to see where it goes from here. im curious to see if there will be any bashing of characters. keep writing and ignore the flamers, they will soon be devoured by the great white wolf (and she likes the taste of flamers)
puma1sunfire chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
This looks to be very interesting. I am looking forward to future updates.
Danget the critic chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Please continue

I've seen much potential in this and I praise you for making chants that make sense instead of translations.
jh831 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
enjoying the story

was good that naruto said goodbuy instead of just vanishing

can't wait to see how strong hinata and naruto get in those years that he is gone

can't wait for the next chapter
Dregus chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
and here i was hoping hinata would get a tiger, oh well. :P
Dregus chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
a tiger for hinata.
renegadeofficer89 chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Man, good idea, but needs a better writing style or something I guess. Not to mention the typos, the most glaring of which is Bakyugaun-Byakugan, and charka-chakra. Could be better, but still subscribing.
shadowfang jutsu chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
i am looking foreword to more chapter not many make naruto magic fics so am looking foreword to what you do next a loyal fan
King-konoha chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
great story. update soon.
Leaf Ranger chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
heh. Naruto might feel differetn he did end up falling on HInata and saw how cute she get's. XP;

Nice pair of chapters. and so Naruto got an ice fox, and Hinata a healer fox. Nice.

Good updates.
hippy chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
good to see the update. i like it
gamerman5603 chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
update soon please. also try looking up some skills from wow you might find something that will give you more ideas.