Reviews for SpiKyRo! King of Purple Dragons
Nightfrightpony chapter 3 . 3/6
Please continue
Major.Noah chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Major.Noah chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
He stopped no one liked it its a dream come true.

Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
That was gay as fuck you dumbass. Just stop this story or i will shoot you
DeadParents the serious kid chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I played this game a lot you know.
Scribbleknots chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Well, you should have thought of an idea before starting the story. No offence in all. Also, you might want to edit your prologue a bit. you're giving too much away. As for story ideas, how about Spike manages to summon Spyro into his world with the purple gem and all, then Malfor (or whatever the evil dragon's name is) somehow has a connection to this gem, and also escapes into the pony world, neither Spyro or Spike are aware (till later in the story) Anyhow, Spike tries to get Spyro back home before he (spyro) completely vanishes due to being away from his world for so long. But, hey, you can type it however you like.
Major.Noah chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Spi-ky-rooooooooooo Plz get rid of it
lion699 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Well done, the characters behaviors are completely accurate as well as the plot. You also can draw people in with linguistic devices. I cannot wait to read another chapter.
D.J. Scales chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
I have a good Idea who that evil spirit is and for the record good work using it in this story in a creative manner.
kain541204 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
hey im not going to be abule to read your story untell you have it done...sorry but i dont want to lose track of things you now? but ya i cant do it untell the storys finished
kain541204 chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
hello man i like this story and i was wounding...could i read your story on youtube?
Ld chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
It's pointless to post stories in Fanfiction, you should post this story on FimFiction where you wlll get more views.
kain541204 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
that was bad ass dude! love how you set things up!
Lord Dark Horn chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Dear Matthais123,

Not a bad begining for your story and I do mean STORY. Fanfic would be too much of a low word for something as good as this...infact this should be a novel of action,comedy and adventure,and if I must ask,do you think the next battle can include Princess Celestia herself in it and remember to add in about Twilight sending a letter to Celestia as well...just an idea,Oh,another wonderful idea just came to me,maybe in the next or following chapter something happens that causes Spyro to materialize into their world and nolonger has to be traped in that pendant? Well I hope that I helped you and encouraged you to continue this wonderful and magnificent NOVEL. Now if you will please excuse me,I have to make dinner resorvations for myself and my dear Princess Luna. Good luck!

Sincierly Prince Midnight