Reviews for 50 myths about British tea and other such things
Cake writes chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I have to agree with all of this!

Ahh manly mugs are the best XD

They shag sheep in Wales but only the British know .
arekisandora07 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
OK...so I was imagining this...I was like listening to Arthur Kirkland...ranting every single thing that people should remember about his precious British tea and stuff relating to England...and yeah...I could imagine his English accent, telling all these.

SORRY, DARLING. I GUESS THE WORD "LOVE" COULD WORK TOO...IT SOUNDS BLOODY SWEET FOR A GIRL LIKE ME TO HEAR THAT FROM A HANDSOME ENGLISH GUY (like England...ehem!)!

SERIOUSLY...this is simply AWESOME! I can't stop laughing while reading this because...obviously, these things are damn true! :)

KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB, LOVE!
Froggiecool chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
With the exception of the teapots, I agree. Almost all of the slang refers to sex, alcohol or drunks.
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Oh, haha, I'm American and I knew almost all of that stuff! I think it has to do with countless hours on Wikipedia, researching weird stuff...

Anyways! Oh, I felt kinda bad for reviewing, because you had ten reviews. And I was just gonna mess it up.
Volixia669 chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Yay! This is actually helpful. Especially seeing as I love using British terms (despite being American...) and get really annoyed when people believe that 'oi' isn't a word, or get confused when I say 'bloody hell'
Noablarenglish chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
"We were VERY disappointed in the lack of sex in "Breaking Dawn"

wha- Lack of sex? The entire thing was sex!

(coming from an America Lawl)
Ellenthefox chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Ellen and Erin: *ROLFing too much to say anything*

Roxy: *smiling* I love how all these are actually true. XD
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
lol nie, and so funny!
burgersANDscones chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Did you know, if you read this with a British accent, it just makes it better. I CAN DIE A HAPPY PERSON NOW w
NumberOneLameo chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
i love thisw im going to faerieland(england) and im going to take a note of this when i visit and yes you are right americans have no sense of irony(exept me and my friends, we LIVE of of it-and tea-)
Miss Snicket McGidgette chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Read it all!
the sun will always shine chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I LOVE YOU. I DO. I REALLY DO.

YOU ARE RIGHT. ABOUT EVERYTHING. YOU BLOODY OWN.
CosmicKitten89 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I read all 50 :)

My grandmother was British but she moved over to America when she was 17 to get away from WWII. Now she's in a nursing home with Lewy body dementia.
ninjakat405 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I'm not British, but I'm Irish, and I know what you mean about the biscuit in the tea. I freak out when that happens to my ladyfingers...