Reviews for What if we never
pizzaisroyalty chapter 1 . 2/18
So great! Would love to read more, please update soon
Cecilie3731 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
The summary doesn't make sense? Arizona and Callie MEET when Arizona's daughter ends up in the hospital. But what if they NEVER MET? Just saying ;)3
Calzonafan123 chapter 11 . 3/29/2012
Interesting chapter..glad..they explained everything to Callie..
jcapislove chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
hachooufoo chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
what the fuck
rookie802 chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
What the hell!
Calzonafan123 chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
wow -Mark this is a bit surprising..
Slyone41 chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
Wow. What a twist Mark being told he is the father. That was very blunt :) Wonder how Callie will take the news. It will now be weird if she gets with Arizona and they raise Mark's daughter.
funkyshaz57 chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
Not to be rude...But seriously?

"I love women, I'm a eh lesbian, since forever. Do you remember Jamie? Yeah, I was so in love with her when I slept with you. During too, actually. And after that eh too. But I was so drunk, so unbelievably drunk."

What is this? A lot of just did not make any sense whatsoever..

She's a Lesbian but she was sleeping with Mark? And now they are buddy buddy going on dates?

AZsgirl chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
Put on the brakes! Was this mentioned earlier in the story and I missed it? So AZ got drunk 8 years ago and slept with Mark? Where, why? Need a little more backstory on this development! Although this will really put an awesome twist on your story! Hope you can clarify and update stat!
Catskiing chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
Wait ... What ? Arizona slept with Mark ... Am I right or .. ? And she has a daughter with Mark ! OMG ! Didn't expect that at all loll ! Poor Callie !
rookie802 chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
AZsgirl chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
I wondered about what Callie was telling Mark, apparently nothing! Callie ia being an asshat! Poor AZ already been abused by an older lover and now Callie is doing the same! Interested to see where you take this !
Slyone41 chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Glad Arizona is putting her foot down. Callie needs to make up her mind on what she wants. She is being selfish in hurting two people for her to enjoy them both. It is not fair to them and she is cheating on Mark.

I hope she figures it out soon and talks to him.
Calzonafan123 chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Wow..tough for Callie but Arizona is right..she shouldn't be strung along while Callie tries to decide what to do...