Reviews for How To Write Dramione
mischiefmanaged666 chapter 1 . 2/29/2020
this person should write a book. they really know what they're talking about. i read this thinking "i wouldn't have explained it any other way..."
Guest List chapter 1 . 8/28/2018
Yup. Almost every one.
(Very accurate analysis, lol!)
PuffTheMagicDragon1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
Nope. This is just giving us a story to write. My Hermiones sorted into Slytherin. So that's the whole RonXHermioneXHarry friendship snag gone
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2018
That was super funny :D :D :D but you forgot the main Part of all these HermioneXFerret GinnyXBlaise:
Ron is always a cheating Idiot and Harry is abusive.
Reasons? Only Fangirls with a crush on Felton will ever understand.
Because lets be honest, 99% of the 'Ferret is so awesome' Storys a written by Fangirls with a crush on Felton
And you forgot to mention that (at least in the Fanfics that took place after the Battle in book seven) it is Never explained, why McGonagall (or Dumbledore who is still alive, for reasons, thats why, don' ask) would make a Death Eater War Criminal Head-Boy.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2018
Loved it.

I love Dramione as a ship, but you are right an awful lot of the stories are written by the formula you outlined above. My personal "hate" story - though I read them often anyway - is re-union stories. Such a great idea. I just don't understand why so many people are writing the "exact" same story.

P.s. I love fanfiction and is very grateful for all the people out there posting stories to feed my addiction.
Alexandria Burch chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
I am finding it hard to understand if this is how a dramione fic should or shouldn't be written? Would the author mind pming me with their answer?
gravityfeelsx chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
my cheeks hurt from laughing too much
delicatecherry chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
WOW! LAGHED MY ASS OFF! And to think I almost wrote the same story, except no Blaise/Ginny and Hermione wasn't hot. And then I realized how plotless it was and added a twist of Bellatrix returning for revenge. And then promptly deleted it. It was unrealistic and down right stupid. But this was great and I loved it. You're awesome! Write more. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
thanks for tips
WittyandCreativeClaw chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
This is entirely too accurate omg
Third Crow chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Hee, hee. I also love Dramione stories - but very on-point analysis.
pandagirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Totally true the first time this plot was used it considered original but now it's just scrap
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
SO ACCURATE
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I've always been a bit a worried with Dumbledore's so called "sanity". Very cliche, I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This made me die with laughter :D I recognized all of these elements and it shocked me that I had never noticed before, every dramione story seems to be like this :)