Reviews for Neji no Hana
Guby-san chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is one of the best fan fictions I have read so far. You developed their relationship correctly and developed a creative plot as well. You are, without doubt, a fantastic writer. Can't wait to read more of your creations for this couple.
Bloody Red Empress chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
The story was great!:)
abstract.serenity chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
What a great fic you have here! I especially love the title, as it suits this story to a tee. The fic itself is, honestly, a little longwinded, but you do show the evolution of their relationship realistically and provide us readers with an ending that feels . . . wrapped up, I suppose would be the best way to describe it. Including other characters brought a more open feel to this, as if the world wasn't consisting of just Neji and Ino. It added a different feeling to the fic, one I'm not used to. Oh, and thank you for actually having edited your work. I saw very few spelling or punctuation errors, and your syntax is superb.

Again, you have a very good fic here. I hope you continue to write for this pairing, seeing as there are so few.

P.S. I added your story to my NejiIno Community, just so you know.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This story is as lovely as a hibiscus! Their relationship is so wonderful and you portrayed Ino wonderfully.

Happy New Years!
Soul-Girl chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I really enjoyed reading your story, and I believe you should have more reviews for it.
Xiao Bi chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Hmmm... odd influx of Neji/Ino fics, not that I'm complaining.

I think you did an great job with this story - a lot of people tend to want to jump straight into their scenario, and I think you did well to pace the character development.

Your writing style is also very pleasant to read, and well-suited for a lot of the scenes that you've chosen to write.

I do think that you've perhaps tried to cover a bit too much ground... and at parts, your formatting made the sequence of events a bit convoluted, but overall, a job well-done.