Reviews for Two A Side
angelazzarello94 chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
I love this story, I am a huge romantic fan and this was awesome... :) please update about their honeymoon and maybe adopting... Please
nannily chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
"I suppose we watch the Muggle celebration in Edinburgh on the telly and maybe do that thing we talked about before break," Scorpius said nonchalantly, standing up.
"Oh, you mean shagging, then?"
Scorpius felt his face flush. "Right. That."
"I'd be up for it if you would," Albus offered shyly.
"Well, let's see where the fireworks take us, then," said Scorpius, taking Albus' hand and descending the stairs.

Hahaha, great though a little awkward. xD
nannily chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Uh, Harry and Draco dated? As a huge Drarry fan I like that very much! :D
AutumnIsNotSpring chapter 22 . 5/21/2012
*sigh* they are such a sweet couple :) I'm going to follow this now in the hopes of a honeymoon thingy. Or an epilog, or any type of story extension _
April Lee Bee chapter 22 . 4/12/2012
Aweosme tale. Bravo
themccallgleek chapter 22 . 2/22/2012
Aawww, I love this. I only have one complaint: I stayed up till midnight reading it to the end because I got so hooked. Congratulations, I've only done that with a couple of fics before, so feel proud!

Anyway, loved it, it was entirely cute. :3
starcrossed256 chapter 22 . 2/19/2012
Have you ever seen Despicable me? Cause when I read this I just heard that little girl from that movie saying "It's so FLUFFY!" So cute. Loved it.
Chance13 chapter 21 . 2/16/2012
Loved it - really cute! Not sure about Sorpibus though, wouldn't Alpius sound better? Just a thought, and the only bad thing I've got to say about the whole story :)
Fayeginnybrown chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is cute an lovely!

LOVE it lar !

Nice change in the al/scor shipment!

:D chapter 20 . 2/7/2012
Please update soon! :D

UndeservingHero chapter 18 . 1/21/2012
Fantastic. Just... beautifully written.
Thankyouthankyouthankyou chapter 17 . 1/18/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Please give us more! I love how true this is to JKR descriptions of tge characters personalities! But what I REALLY want it some actual sex scenes! BRING ON THE SMUT!
Yay chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
I juust realised that you have gotten only three reviews for this story, which is completely unfair. It's a great story, just so you know it. Wellwritten too. Well then, off to read the next chapter! Continue the good work.
helloo chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
I'm surprised that it's Harry that dislikes the Malfoys in this. In the last book he seemed to be on neutral terms with them.

Love the Albus 'oh sod it' moment when he kissed Scorpius :D

Super sweet
HappyMollyWeasley chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
This is a sweet story! I would love to read more! :-)