Reviews for The Luck of the Draw
theiya chapter 11 . 4/1/2018
call me weird...but the relationship is growing on me
CrumbleCookie chapter 11 . 3/3/2018
The feels that I am experiencing are so hard! Update if you want to be awsome!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/8/2017
I really liked this. Especially the white collar reference although I wish you did more with it.
Victoria chapter 11 . 5/25/2017
I really love this story. I kind of wish there was like a one shot follow up that shows Fiona as an adult and starts working at the firm.
Babelvr54 chapter 11 . 8/29/2016
I love this story.
Jay chapter 11 . 7/6/2016
I can't wipe off the grin from my face after this so, so sweet story! Well done!
Sara chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
That's the first story I've read where I just wanted more! I could really see Mike with a child and you nailed all the characters! Some great one-liners! Thanks!
daniel.murphy82 chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
Is it possible to be completely charmed by a fictional little girl?

Your story was amazing. Thank you for making bedridden sick day brighter. It was worth the coughing fit from laughing too hard at her bargaining with Louis.
A-Struggling-Author chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
Perfect ending! Loved the story from start to finish! You did such a phenomenal job! It was such a pleasure and treat, thank you!
A-Struggling-Author chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
OMG! Dying! This was such an amazing chapter! Loved every part of it! The soccer game! The kiss!
A-Struggling-Author chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
Just too cute! She's precious! Harvey's Precious! Everyone's precious!
A-Struggling-Author chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
OMG! This chapter was just too much cuteness! My fragile heart couldn't take it! I loved how Harvey became her lawyer and she totally schooled Louis! I really love the daddy/daughter relationship Mike and Fi have!
A-Struggling-Author chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I love how Harvey and Fi banter! It reminds me of Mike and Harvey, but Fi can get away with it more! So cute!
A-Struggling-Author chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This is the CUTEST thing ever! I was seriously so giggly the whole time! Haha! She's adorable, and I love how Mike is with her! She's quite the charmer! I can't wait to see how Harvey reacts to her!
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
they will be able to make it work. i'm certain of that!

great story, hope you'll write more about them!