Reviews for Flying Bacon
HarleyIvy chapter 2 . 7/20
I thought it was funny, take it Shane didn't like it, nor does he like their relationship. Hope there's any chapter or two? Daryl will be pissed when he wakes up from his drugged state, and learning he outed them.
Letta chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Loved it. Short and Simple. Loved the, "G'night ya'll..." Perfect
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
bwa hwa hwa hwa hwa. i am reacting just like andrea right now.
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
That ending was absolutely hysterical!

Stronger than normal painkillers...$40
Bedroom set...$660
You lover falling asleep right before sex...priceless.
USERNAME UNAVAILABLE -REFRESH chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
LOL; poor Glenn!
LoneWolfie chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
I can't put into words how much I love this story. It's flipping hilarious and wonderful and sexy and just mind blowing. The ending made it perfect. Adore this so so so much. - LW
Amberssister chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
"All they needed was Hershel's missing horse to show up and it'd be freaking family reunion"

Oh, I love your turn of phrase. Very amusing, well written story. I loved it.
ben chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
bahaha yes. Awesome
UltimateRider chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
hahaha oh my. Poor Glenn! What a tease! lol
talon81 chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
"both a giant mind fuck and a cock blocker to boot" lol I loved it perfect! great job on the prompt! another wonderful story! can't wait to see what you write next! :D
Aownr1669 chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Aaaargh! Gasp! Wake him the fu % up, Glenn!

This was beyond description. Perfection on a stick.

I'm going to start an online petition to get you to write a third chapter. If it worked on the credit card companies, maybe, just maybe...
LobsangLudd chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
HAHAAH that tease. I especially liked the line "melted out of his clothes like a virgin on prom night"
doctorkaitlyn chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
"Seemingly content for the moment to simply grin at the sitting room wallpaper with something that looked suspiciously similar extreme fondness. "

that line just about killed me. That was pure gold; you write stoned, loopy Daryl so, so well. I love it!

And Glenn! I absolutely love his thought process in this, just all the little things he thinks to himself. They're perfect.

THAT ENDING. MY GOD. Poor Glenn just got cock blocked to the extreme! I love how you didn't include actual smut in this ; that ending was just fantastic. Poor, poor Glenn.

Love this. Love you. Love Glenn.
MinuteCloser2Failing chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
It was getting so hot and then BAM LMFAO. Oh god poor poor Glenn. I was ready to fuck Daryl. I was. So how it probably felt for Glenn was probably 100x worse hahah. Aw maannn. Loved it!
Aownr1669 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
You had me at the title. This was just embarassed, bewildered Glenn personified. Simply irresistible. *steps up with bowl raised and tiny urchin look on smuged little face* "Please, may I have some...more?"