Reviews for An Afternoon With Simon
thatperfectsomeone chapter 1 . 1/19
This chapter...given my syndrome I don't know if I'm able to have children. This chapters reminds me that there are so many other obtions. Love it.
lyndaflpn chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
** THANK YOU for sharing your personal feelings.. I am a single mom of a 16 year old boy.. and had thought I would be a mom to a house full ..life did not turn out that way.. BUT I spend many hours at church and in our community helping at kids and youth events.. I am able to share love and joy with many kids.. :) blessings to you and your family.. LOVR the stories..
pewterlocket chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Very sweet vignette. I enjoy your slices with life involving Simon.

PS- I hear that grandchildren are the motherlode!
Montara chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Kids and their questions...
xpage394x chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love how you can write about something so difficult and sad but still allow your readers to come away feeling content or even uplifted! You are a wonderful writer, but an even better mum!xx
Amarti chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I'm glad I finally have a chance to start making my way through all of these! You've been one busy lady!

I love Severus asking Simon and Hermione questions to get them riled up. Very cute. Very sweet.

Beautifully written story about a painful subject. I'm sorry it's something you had to live with personally :( But I'm glad your son has turned into such a wonderful young man!
AidenSnapeSutcliff chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
MORE PLEASE :).. Thank you For Making this stories :)

I makes me happy reading them all over again :)
The Bard's Daughter chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Very well written piece on a very emotional subject.

Bard's Daughter
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
notwritten chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was nice. Keep smiling. :-)
arabellagrace chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I love the Simon stories... I know this one touched me because I face a similar issue.. Emotions are hard and this is well written
MistOfHeaven chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I love ur Simon stories. I myself was adopted. I think it would be a great idea for them to adopt. Keep writing please!
timandsophsmom chapter 1 . 11/30/2011